Referees

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Lcbdagger

Next time e get someone like Deadman and we spend a warm Saturday afternoon moaning about the quality of our referees in League Two, lets spare a thought for the World Cup teams... two games and at least 5 shocking decisions that have directly affected 4 goals.
Dagdale

Yeah I noticed that its been very alarming, felt a bit sorry for Croatia because that cost 'em the game, and that Mexico/Cameroon was an absolute shambles, but my God what a difference tonight, taking away that smack to the face on the Dutch defender with no action, thought the Italian ref was good at keeping the game going and rather speak to players with a warning first than dishing out yellow cards left right and centre, AND what a game! Could and should have been at least 7-1, well that's the World Champions on view at the 3rd game already! Wont forget the look on those Spanish players faces for ages, how the mighty have fallen!
redboy

It's a disgrace that the biggest sporting event on the planet is spoiled by inept officials. It might be the World Cup, but FIFA should be using the top officials from countries used to handling major games, ie Champions League, Internationals etc. Forget about having someone from each continent or wherever their from to satisfy the PC amongst us. Then again, with tournaments bound for Russia and Qatar, the only thing FIFA are interested in is money.

Last nights games were terrific, really enjoyed the Chile match so let's hope that we'll be talking about the football in weeks to come, not the officials.
redboy

Sorry, I'm on one now. How the F*** did David Elleray get an MBE. Jumped up little tw*t of a public school teacher who couldn't officiate a game of tiddlywinks!!!!
Dagdale

Spot on redboy its in the same bracket as how the hell did a country like Qater get the 2022 World Cup? Much more admire a ref who allows a bit of knitty gritty and allows flowing football than a pansy PC ref who stops the game too much for the most minus of things. btw What about this spray on field from ref·s back pocket?? What would Jack Taylor make of that?