2014/15 Fixtures

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagdale

Doesn't look to bad for the start of the season, although a Tuesday night at Hartlepool a bit of a mare, JS's Luton boys away in late October here in April, cant seem to get Pompey away on a Saturday, shame really again, but at least Boxing day home to Stevenage. March seems to be nearly all home, and hopefully by then we'd be a better side at the Vic, well strange though West Ham taking on Chelsea at the Boleyn when were be at home to Pools that night, fun on the District Line!? but generally not looking too bad with a home start with Morecambe and good support through season with extra fans buying the S/T special, could be good times ahead!
USADAGGER nick

When I saw it, I thought we'd get 12 from the first 15
daggersjeff

Hmm!

9, maybe 10 from first 15.

Hope we can rebuild Viccy road into a fortress once again!
April is a bit of a pain with Shrewsbury, Carisle and Newport away, good season ender at Exeter nice spring weekender!
Masked Man

Happy with the fixtures from a personal point of view (home over Xmas, etc).

I think again this year, my eye will be on how many points we can get in the bag, under our belt or any where else we can smuggle them, before Xmas!!

The Law of averages say we won't collapse after Xmas again this year, but once bitten....
NickMurphy

Home games over Christmas are very nice this year, and even the away is only Southend compared with Chesterfield last year.

Only thing I'm not massively chuffed about is Portsmouth away on a Tuesday.
USADAGGER nick

Seems like I ask this question every year, what two games should I put in my schedule to take vacation on? One week, home/away or away/home?
Diggerthedog

USADAGGER nick wrote:Seems like I ask this question every year, what two games should I put in my schedule to take vacation on? One week, home/away or away/home?

14th March week, two homes games Southend being the big one on the sat followed by Plymouth on the Tuesday and then away to Stevenage the Saturday 21st which is very close to london.
Richie

Diggerthedog wrote:
USADAGGER nick wrote:Seems like I ask this question every year, what two games should I put in my schedule to take vacation on? One week, home/away or away/home?

14th March week, two homes games Southend being the big one on the sat followed by Plymouth on the Tuesday and then away to Stevenage the Saturday 21st which is very close to london.
Hard to argue with that, all three should have decent atmospheres
Adrian

Is there a point right in the middle of the season where we have a home game followed by an away?
Do that, get the end of our run of good home form followed by the start of a decent run of away form.