Chambers returns

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ThatRoundThing

Gracco??? Stilly was having a laugh with that one....
Mark

I was quite excited when Dom came back even if it didn't work out.
Dagger83

Adam Miller (or do loans not count)?
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Diggerthedog

Adrian wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:
Adrian wrote:The usual ability of some on here to be completely unable to understand the views of others on here is at it's brilliant best.

"Oh, someone isn't excited by a signing, I'm going to assume they want something that they've in no way actually said".
"Oh, no-one has said a player is shit, but because they've not jumped up and down about him signing, they must actually think he is"

It's not surprising that this place is so quiet when it seems to be so unacceptable for some opinions to be expressed.

We've announced the signing of a player we've already seen play a few games for us, in which he offered very little. I don't see what there is to be excited in that.
That doesn't mean I expect us to sign a proven League 2 player. If anything, the prospect and potential of a player that hasn't had a an opportunity at this level would be exciting. A player that has had a go at this level and not really done much isn't very exciting.

But, I digress. In oredr to fit in, I'm really very excited by this signing and can't wait to see Chambo tearing defences apart.
Playing the victim as usual I see. I'm expressing my opinion at your comments and you come back with this :lol:
Where have you expressed an opinion on my comment? I'll help you at. You haven't. This is an example of expressing an opinion on someones comments.
"I think diggerthedogs comments are utterly stupid"

What you've done is your usual response to someone not saying something positive and ignore what was actually said in order to try and make a stupid point, followed up by your stupid comment on the Spain thing., which just further foes to show that you ignore anything you don't want to see.

You really need to stop trying to blindly defend so much. Especially when your record of doing it is so bad. See the comments on use of loan players as an example. Like I said, it ain't surprising that it's so dead on here when numpties like you jump on any comment that isn't in full support of everything Burnett does.
Jesus get over yourself, one thing you will find about my posts is I don't get into petty spats just like this. You have an opinion which differs to mine I can't deal with that but it's seems you can't.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Another away day boy when he was here i am afraid. Did ok when he came on against Exeter ( set Norris away for the equaliser ) and Bristol Rovers but very dissappointing at home games he featured in.

Was not one i was expecting but he has shown something
Adrian

Diggerthedog wrote:
Adrian wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:[
Playing the victim as usual I see. I'm expressing my opinion at your comments and you come back with this :lol:
Where have you expressed an opinion on my comment? I'll help you at. You haven't. This is an example of expressing an opinion on someones comments.
"I think diggerthedogs comments are utterly stupid"

What you've done is your usual response to someone not saying something positive and ignore what was actually said in order to try and make a stupid point, followed up by your stupid comment on the Spain thing., which just further foes to show that you ignore anything you don't want to see.

You really need to stop trying to blindly defend so much. Especially when your record of doing it is so bad. See the comments on use of loan players as an example. Like I said, it ain't surprising that it's so dead on here when numpties like you jump on any comment that isn't in full support of everything Burnett does.
Jesus get over yourself, one thing you will find about my posts is I don't get into petty spats just like this. You have an opinion which differs to mine I can't deal with that but it's seems you can't.
No, what you do in your posts is spout complete an utter bollocks and repeatedly make yourself look a fool.
You don't even have he balls to admit that your initial post in this thread was miles of the mark and just demonstrated your usual ability to not understand something.

Your last sentence is priceless.
Diggerthedog

You need serious anger therapy, your just like this at games screaming like a girl to the ref in your stupid cowboy hat :lol:
SUSSEX DAGGER

Getting back on track and the topic of the post. It is obvious that he is not everybody's cup of tea but we never lost a game during that time he was here during his loan spell.
Adrian

Diggerthedog wrote:You need serious anger therapy, your just like this at games screaming like a girl to the ref in your stupid cowboy hat :lol:
Good to see you not getting involved in spats. Twat.
Diggerthedog

Adrian wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:You need serious anger therapy, your just like this at games screaming like a girl to the ref in your stupid cowboy hat :lol:
Good to see you not getting involved in spats. Twat.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Lcbdagger

Twat? Oh good lord :roll: