Trailists

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Richie

Lcbdagger wrote:
Richie wrote:I'd rather a 31 year old Connell than a 3 year old Cureton personally.
I'm not convinced even a 3 year old Pele was all that back in the day
Dammit! 38*
matt_drfc

Still looking at Cureton, Connell, Guedioura, Fitzpatrick & taking George Porter on aswell. I'd defo take Porter, impressed me whenever I've seen him! Would take Connell aswell, appears to be doing well and I'd take Cureton no question. Will have to see Guedioura and Fitzpatrick..
Lcbdagger

I thought Cureton back to Cheltenham was a done deal?
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Was at the game today, the ones who caught my eye were Green(?), played left back and centre half and looked good. (Is he here permanently?) also Goldberg when he came on. Porter and Fitzpatrick were a bit meh but Connell looks a decent option. Nouble is enormous but doesn't do much. Connors played CM and looked a bit lost. Felt a bit sorry for cousins as well, sitting on the bench all game even in a friendly.

And our favourite Scott Mcgleish was up front for them, still his old self and not looking as fat as I thought he would.
Lcbdagger

Sounds like the team is starting to take shape and gel but a win or two before the season begins would be nice for the confidence levels, especially with the new players in.

Nathan Green (LB) signed on a few weeks ago I think?