New Signings

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
matt_drfc

Matt Partridge - http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/article/m ... 26601.aspx
Joss Labadie - http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/article/j ... 26620.aspx

A few people knew about Labadie, I'm very pleased with him, hopefully we see no more biting from him. Not sure about Partridge, always worth a go. Might go out on loan for a bit?
SUSSEX DAGGER

Mmmmmm . Well the name rang a bell and when i asked a mate how do I recall the name he said you watched him the season before last. Yes a name that I fail to remember from Bognor Regis Town to me is another underwhelming signing. Looking at : his past at least we could use him as a Car Park attendent if all else fails.

As for Ladabie well he seems more like what we need But another bsd boy.

The badge is all not what we are ditching then.
ThatRoundThing

Hope the club hasn't bitten off more than it can chew with Labardie. :lol: :roll: :D
Lcbdagger

Eight signings now and still no 'experienced' wide man or striker... plus neither of the two news gits played as trialists for us last Saturday. Certainly complaints about this being 'John Still's team' when the season begins
leewilson

In terms of Partridge, I don't like what he's done, but I do believe in second chances. And believe it or not, some do appear to turn out alright.

http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/news ... r_assault/
ARNU

Dunno why we take on these morons,behave like that in my game and your out,gone,definately nicked and jailed,he'd better be good.Only football gives these c***s a 2nd chance.Assault and battery,drink driving,racist behaviour and rape all overlooked by football.Cant wait for ask Wayne ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Dagdale

Yeah must admit it seems to be coming in thick and fast now with either all these trialists, loanees or signings, but feel we need to stay firm here you never know this could really work for the club and can take us forwards. Don't know whether Partridge has signed quick enough for tonight at Gallagher Stadium but talk about new look Dagenham, I think when we hit the sieve on August 9th were be talking non stop to each other on who's who!
redboy

ARNU wrote:Dunno why we take on these morons,behave like that in my game and your out,gone,definately nicked and jailed,he'd better be good.Only football gives these c***s a 2nd chance.Assault and battery,drink driving,racist behaviour and rape all overlooked by football.Cant wait for ask Wayne ?
Because they're cheap !

Or does Wayne think that although he may be banned for half the season for impersonating Luis Suarez, the remainder of it he'll be a world beater and smash in a hat trick every other game?
Richie

Labadie is a good signing from what I recall. Like most I know nothing of Partridge, but am willing to give him a 2nd chance with regards to criminal activity as I always am when this topic rears its head.
TomMc

It appears this is in fact his third chance...
TheLion

A road rage hooligan and a habitual chewer! Can we sink any lower?

The only positive for me so far is that Jamie Cureton is a possible. Every time I have seen him play over the past ten years or so he seemed to score.

However, if he does sign, we will be able to hold a Christmas pantomime of the Seven Dwarves with our forward line.
bloke down the pub

Do we have a goalkeeper ?
matt_drfc

bloke down the pub wrote:Do we have a goalkeeper ?
Nah, no goalkeepers. Wayne Burnett is a joke
bearaab

Cousins is a goalkeeper.

You're a joke.
matt_drfc

bearaab wrote:Cousins is a goalkeeper.

You're a joke.
Hmmm I don't believe you