Fans Returning to Victoria Road

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

BB-Dagger wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:37 pm
Diggerthedog wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:11 pm We can all go to the clubhouse for a pint but not in the ground outside to watch football, morons.
It depends on who you are referring to as "morons"
The club house is taking appropriate measures to deal with covid and following the rules as directed by the government,the same as any pub, bar or restaurant on your local high street. Inside the ground I would imagine the concerns are of being able to control a larger gathering with potential for a crowd massing together thus not following correct distancing measures. Unfortunately there are some "morons" who are not capable of following basic Covid guidelines in their local shops or on public transport! we've all seen them haven't we? these are the "morons" who are screwing things up for the majority who are striving to get back to some sort of normality its not the government or local authorities who are merely reacting to the ever changing situation with this virus. Having purchased my season ticket I'm hoping there will be fans allowed inside the ground and if/when we are its up to all of us to maintain an observance to the rules allowing us to do so, if not then its potentially goodbye Daggers!
Referring to the government but yes plenty of morons not following the rules on bit.
bloke down the pub

If you want a refund on your unused season tickets ,Tommo say's " Ive told you ,you only have to ask" and we will refund you .
ThatRoundThing

I have just come from my local social club. They have a very similar floor plan to Dagenham. Main bar, Lounge bar plus a Large function Hall but also a fenced off garden area for 30 persons only. They have been told to and are operating as such. When the First bar reaches 30 persons they open up the Lounge bar which has a 30 seat capacity.
They have only opened the main Hall once since after lockdown opening for 5 people which gave them 65 persons indoors plus 30 in the garden area which = 95 Total.
That is their interpretation of guidelines/rules whether right or wrong.
They also have members and associates sign in, sign out and temperature checks when reaching the Front Door,
Dag82

Diggerthedog wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:11 pm We can all go to the clubhouse for a pint but not in the ground outside to watch football, morons.
IF, there not gonna allow us in now, then we must try and get a streaming service up and running, to allow some type of revenue, to come
into the club.

I see that Aldershot have just announced, there home league games will be available to buy, via a streaming service.

So, if they can do it, why cannot we ?....
Diggerthedog

Hope you all bought a season ticket, could only be 1000 max to start off with.

https://daggers.co.uk/news/-MHHDRlH5U7mSpcOq1Fg
hockley dagger

My guess is that something like 1000 will be allowed as a crowd but games staged in a local zone of concern will go behind closed doors. If the infection rate in Calderdale remains high I reckon the Halifax game won't have a crowd, a bit like the decision on Doncaster races last week? My lad had a season ticket last year but for a variety of reasons thinks this year is a bit of a risk.
Don Beech 3

Tuesday Night vs Concorde is a Pilot event

Daggers Picked To Welcome Back Spectators

https://www.daggers.co.uk/news/-MHLCYSOKHcq9IBbM5_i