Streaming

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
bloke down the pub

Will my early bird difcount be applied to the price I pay for steaming?
RM1Dagger

Coaches r uss wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:58 pm What's an HDMI cable?

Where can I buy one?

How much do they cost?

Do they work on all tv's?

I only have an iPad is that ok?

Any help much appreciated as due to poor eyesight iPad no good for me but tv would be OK

Thank you all
HDMI cables are cheap...however, I don't think you can directly use from TV to iPad and you will need an Apple adapter (no idea what these cost but will be available on eBay/Amazon). So you will need both.

Not sure about the streaming service. I've bought two season tickets and I bought them to attend the games in person. I can't see me utilising any part of my ticket to watch it on the internet, I'd rather save my money and follow it on Twitter tbh, I suppose it depends on how keen you are to watch it.
Now the SE27 Dagger
BarkingRambo

I've bought HDMI cables in Poundland before. Amazon do have a few Ipad to HDMI devices like this https://www.amazon.co.uk/Adapter-MOYAGO ... 300&sr=8-3. Also it isn't cheap but there is an Apple TV device which is wireless and will allow you to cast whatever is on your ipad on the telly (mirror) which might be handy if you have sight issues https://www.amazon.co.uk/Apple-TV-32-GB ... HJ1ZQ&th=1

We need to wait and see what the service is we are using before we prepare too much. Hopefully the league make everyone use the same streaming company or this league could get messy fast.

It looks like Saturday will be using Sportradar, I've never used this before and have no idea how it works. https://events.sportradar.com/en-int/playerpage/236611. Hopefully either the national league or the clubs produce some guidance on how everyone can watch.
IanC

Very easy indeed,I’ve already registered and paid for Saturdays game £9.99,COYD
Dag82

Yep, incredibly easy registration / payment experience.

Roll on Saturday !!.

COYD
Coaches r uss

Sorry guys dumbo here where do you order Saturday's stream from? Any chance of an idiots guide!!!!!!
Dag82

Coaches r uss wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:00 pm Sorry guys dumbo here where do you order Saturday's stream from? Any chance of an idiots guide!!!!!!

click on below link mate...

https://events.sportradar.com/en-int/playerpage/236611

click on watch now.

give card details for payment.

they send you an immediate confirmation email

JOB DONE.

:drunk:
BarkingRambo

Listening to the long interview with Thommo one or two interesting things came up.

He was asked whether the club house will be playing the away streams and basically it depends on whether the home team let him but it has been suggested and some are more up for it than others (probably the teams with larger streaming uptake more happy with it) so you will have to keep an eye out. He was thinking a fiver entry if it can happen.

Even when we are allowed to attend games again and the ban on british 3pm games comes back international viewers will be allowed to buy streams. Meaning if any of us are on holiday we can watch the match by the beach. Or, I don’t know the legality to be suggesting this, you can get a VPN and pretend your in another country if your here but have to miss it. I know my wife has a habit of booking us to go see the in-laws on home days so I guess this makes up for some of it
Diggerthedog

Dag82 wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:09 pm
Coaches r uss wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:00 pm Sorry guys dumbo here where do you order Saturday's stream from? Any chance of an idiots guide!!!!!!

click on below link mate...

https://events.sportradar.com/en-int/playerpage/236611

click on watch now.

give card details for payment.

they send you an immediate confirmation email

JOB DONE.

:drunk:
Link was wrong, club have made a statement refunds to be given.
DAG42

Site is now set up , have any season ticket holders received there code yet.
Diggerthedog

Tomorrow is an away match you won’t get a code for that you’ll need to pay. Interesting that Halifax are offering the stream for free for all there season ticket holders.
len

I have tried purchasing the game at Halifax tomorrow but cannot get it to work with my limited expertise. Has anyone been successful please?
Daggerfan

It doesn't seem to work on my PC for some strange reason, but I have managed to pay for it on my iphone so i will watch it on that.
Mike the Dagger

Diggerthedog wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:51 pm Tomorrow is an away match you won’t get a code for that you’ll need to pay. Interesting that Halifax are offering the stream for free for all there season ticket holders.
As are the Daggers...
BB-Dagger

Daggers home games are £8-99 for season ticket holders £9-99 for non season ticket holders