Daryl McMahon

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Blue Hoops

After that complete excuse for a performance at Halifax today, it takes me back to last season when Peter Taylor got totally lambasted by the fans after the match, so much so the players had to drag him away. That effort today was nowhere near as good as that ! He was very lucky the fans weren't there ! McMahon showed a very naive line-up, playing Robinson and Brundle in midfield who were absolutely woeful, along with several others including Eleftheriou and Clark who were so far off pace it was alarming. Its early days of course, but that the teams performance needs to improve immensely in games to come. If performances don't improve and l mean vastly, l can see the Americans coming down hard on him.
NBDag

To summarise: if we keep on losing then the owners might want to sack the manager.

Cheers for the insight - I think we might all know that. But as far as McMahon is concerned, we are a tad premature on the conversation. It was a shit performance but I would still rather him in charge more than anybody else
Auntie Merge

Give it a couple of hours, someone might suggest John Still coming back. :ninja:
hockley dagger

Auntie you just know he would and you know the board would.......
Auntie Merge

hockley dagger wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:16 pm Auntie you just know he would and you know the board would.......
Truth is stranger than fiction.
Braykingnews

Rumour has it that Mr Still will be returning
Auntie Merge

Braykingnews wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:48 pm Rumour has it that Mr Still will be returning
I heard that rumour too. :grin:
Braykingnews

Director of football?
Daggerman

Director of hoofball,
Chigwellian

I heard a rumor that it might be head of recruitment.. he does have a good scouting network!
Auntie Merge

Chigwellian wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:26 pm I heard a rumor that it might be head of recruitment.. he does have a good scouting network!
I heard that rumour too, but if we don’t start getting results anything is possible.
HGDagger

We've got away with it last couple of seasons, but I think this year is the year we finally go down, no matter who the manager is.
ARNU

I hereby copyright the monicker
McMoron.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
BB-Dagger

After the Halifax game there was unusually no interview with McMahon giving his thoughts, I wonder if he’s had time to contemplate last nights debacle and give us an insight on why we have started this season looking like 100% relegation candidates! :angry: :angry:
Diggerthedog

BB-Dagger wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:49 am After the Halifax game there was unusually no interview with McMahon giving his thoughts, I wonder if he’s had time to contemplate last nights debacle and give us an insight on why we have started this season looking like 100% relegation candidates! :angry: :angry:
There was an interview, he said it was not good enough. Probably will say the same again about last night.

He needs to find a link between the midfield and attackers because at present it’s non existent with McCallum isolated and Balanta running around for everyone. Things need to improve massively if we’re to get anything on Saturday, 3 defeats in a row surely not.

I think it’s time some fans and the current owners get real, this squad was never good enough for anything other than midtable obscurity.