Barnet (H)

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Friendly Bee

Elliott is a solid player and will settle in. You will notice there is no love lost with Callum and Bees fans. As a captain for a season and a half he was the most uninspiring and anonymous character. He's an okay player but offered nothing in leadership. He stole a living for 2 seasons.
DaggerJoel11

That last five minutes was spineless. We well and truly hit the self-destruct button.

A team with the supposed ambition of ours finds a way to scrap, cheat and battle their way to three points. A team with anything about them at all might get a draw out of it. A truly weak team conspires to lose it altogether.

I'm still reluctant to be too negative and reactionary in regard to aims/ambitions/expectations, because ultimately there are over 130 points to play for, but I am worried and we're all bitterly, bitterly disappointed with what we've seen so far. Or not seen because of that camera.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
ARNU

McMahon is as rubbish as Taylor. What's he done anyway ? Nearly took us down and covid saved us and put together clearly a bunch of duds for this season. There's nothing special about him or this group of players, well lose again Saturday .
We've got one decent player in Angelo Balanta and that's it.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
NickMurphy

It's not been good so far, but I'm willing to give them a bit more time before sticking the knife in too much. You could argue that we have six new signings in there if you include Deering and Weston, both of whom didn't play a lot last season, and in a pre-season where we didn't play any opposition at our level or above, there's fair reason to suggest we might be a little off it to start with.

Again, I stress that Saturday and Tuesday were both absolutely not good enough, but I'm not going to make any sweeping judgements about the season just yet.
bloke down the pub

The camara had more moves than we did.
Blackie645

We are already 6 points behind top spot, we can't afford to drop any more points.
If we dont pick up points Saturday, I will be worried. The yanks aren't going to put up with this crap too long they have put a lot of money into the club. What do you think they make of this shambles.
Dagger83

Blackie645 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:05 pm We are already 6 points behind top spot, we can't afford to drop any more points.
I agree it's been crap but please
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Mick

Playoffs? :banghead:
DaggerJoel11

Here's my match report and player ratings from Tuesday night's immensely frustrating late defeat:
https://dagnificent.weebly.com/match-re ... ers-barnet
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''