Woking (A)

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Abysmal, signs were there pre season. No fight either complete and utter embarrassment.
Blackie645

Its going to be a long season
EssexDagger!

Look utterly clueless as soon as we cross the half way line
ARNU

Lockdown will save us again. Dreadful innit !!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
daggersjeff

‘ neat intricate passing”

you mean by the players that didn’t make the retained list?
Auntie Merge

RampantDuke wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:02 pm RIng Ring, Ring Ring...

‘Hello?’

‘Oh hi, Dagenham here, just wondering if we could speak with John Still please?......’
See elsewhere on this forum... rumour is he is already back
DaggerJoel11

Looked disinterested all game.

Same record as under Taylor at this stage last season. I like McMahon but it's only fair he's treated in the same manner and is equally condemned.

Bullied by a part time team again. Losing and failing to score away from home again. Nothing being created unless it's from the boot of Balanta again. Doesn't seem like too much has changed at all.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
NBDag

Just really really frustrating seeing these results/performances against the teams we’ve played. Feels like no one is really interested in winning, probably just happy they’re all earning. Games coming thick and fast and I don’t know how we’ll have the depth, fitness, or drive to turn things around. Time to earn your wages Darren and the rest of the playing staff.
Lcbdagger

Admittedly parroting what's been said earlier in the month but we are a Balanta injury away from a very long winless run in the League I fear
redboy

Deja vu, same old problems, can’t score goals.

Wtf agrees all these signings.

Only positive difference is that we ain’t paying 15/20 quid each week to watch this shite
jag

I saw the stream for the Woking game, and although they claim to have a new service the sound was appalling kept cutting out throughout the whole game, the close up shots were very good HD quality, but long range, really poor, so a pretty grim evening all round, Mitch Brundle well below par for his passing, once again Kenny Clark had so much space to bring the ball forward but his passing went astray or he just hoofed it up the field, and it seems a disjointed team performance because all attacks were from one side of the pitch, to me it seemed that most of our players become very macho and aggressive in the consistent fouls they kept making, there were several of our players getting booked, yesterday evening everything seemed to be 100 miles an hour and on a very wet evening you have to adapt to the conditions and that was the problem, we just didn't, if they perform that way on Saturday against Yeovil well goodbye to another 3 points.
DaggerJoel11

Daggers decked by Cards 🃏

It was another forgettable, low-intensity away performance from a Dagenham side that looked devoid of both belief and quality.

Match Report from Woking (A) - https://dagnificent.weebly.com/match-re ... -0-daggers
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''