Yeovil Town (H)

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagger83

Diggerthedog wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:46 pmWhoosh!
:blush:
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
ThatRoundThing

NBDag wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:39 pm Well the injuries and Robinson seemingly falling out of favour isn’t helping us to rest legs. But I didn’t say it’s acceptable that we seem to be struggling for fitness, I just said the break for the FA Cup should give us some rest that we really need right now.
Only my opinion but Matt has been carving out a decent career in hip hop, rap or whatever genre music? he is into that an over 65 like me hasn’t a clue about. Kamakazi or close to that name is what he is called. He seems to be in the recording studio a lot and online performances. Maybe the club are suspecting energy being directed away from football. I seem to remember Ben Nunn being dropped when he revealed his property development and men’s grooming products companies.
Lcbdagger

ThatRoundThing wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:25 pm
NBDag wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:39 pm Well the injuries and Robinson seemingly falling out of favour isn’t helping us to rest legs. But I didn’t say it’s acceptable that we seem to be struggling for fitness, I just said the break for the FA Cup should give us some rest that we really need right now.
Only my opinion but Matt has been carving out a decent career in hip hop, rap or whatever genre music? he is into that an over 65 like me hasn’t a clue about. Kamakazi or close to that name is what he is called. He seems to be in the recording studio a lot and online performances. Maybe the club are suspecting energy being directed away from football. I seem to remember Ben Nunn being dropped when he revealed his property development and men’s grooming products companies.
Understandable, if so (he's got a decent online following in the Grime music scene) but from a purely football point of view he looked the calmest and most assured Midfielder still in the pre-season games I saw (admittedly some of the other performances were shocking from the squad). Certainly seen little from those playing so far that suggests he's outside of the best two or three central midfielders in the squad. Covered well when the likes of Deering were in the team pushing forward.

Was a fan personally of Nunn but some of the questions about his outside business interests coincided with a run of games where he was making regular mistakes leading to dropped points... not sure I've seen too much from Robinson where we could claim he was the weak link in any performances
ThatRoundThing

I’m hopeful Matt will be involved this Saturday. I think many games he has made the team tick. I can’t fault his work rate and he has a good knack of breaking up attacks and spraying a good few passes about. I’d like to see a few goals from him though. Although goals from anyone will do at the moment.