New kit but not for kids

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Great new kit fab and smashing with Nike but the club are no longer placing orders to Nike for sizes 7 year old and under, do they not want to encourage fans of the future? My boy has been asking since July for the new kit I missed out on the first batch due to Mrs Dog giving birth at the same time (no baby kits either). Club are missing out big time here, want supporters but not if your an under 8. Disgusting way to treat the new generation of daggers. I’ll be trying to sell my kit no way I’ll be wearing it if the kids can’t have one.
Daggernewbie

Diggerthedog wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:00 pm Great new kit fab and smashing with Nike but the club are no longer placing orders to Nike for sizes 7 year old and under, do they not want to encourage fans of the future? My boy has been asking since July for the new kit I missed out on the first batch due to Mrs Dog giving birth at the same time (no baby kits either). Club are missing out big time here, want supporters but not if your an under 8. Disgusting way to treat the new generation of daggers. I’ll be trying to sell my kit no way I’ll be wearing it if the kids can’t have one.
Diggerthedog why don`t you email Steve Thompson and ask why they don`t do the one`s you want.
Diggerthedog

I’ve asked the owners on twitter, if they don’t reply then so be it.
Diggerthedog

Seems the kits are now on order, also baby kits due in December. Our owners definitely listen, fair play to them.
Ally Fraser

Glad the babies and kids ones are finally coming, emailed the club in August regarding this, still no reply.