Streaming Service

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

Credit where it's due - aside from a dodgy first 15 minutes where the stream seemed to keep cutting out for everyone, the service provided is WELL worth the £10.

Camerawork is superb and far superior to that automated sh@t we bought.

Also the duo of Glassy and Mick Payne work fantastic together. Always balanced and fair to both teams in how they call the game but then you get their genuine excitement each time we scored.

Puts the monotonous and poor quality rubbish served up by Maidenhead to shame.

Anyway, just thought I would put that out there. :thumbu:
DI Mike Dashwood

Was first time I had bought one of the games and after 10 mins I was wondering why I had bothered with it cutting out etc. After that I really enjoyed it and thought it was good product.

I struggle watching football on telly these days, let alone through streams, as my interest in football now is more about meeting others at the game and the social aspect, but while we can’t get out and do much I will probably buy a few more!!

Anyone know the details for tomorrow night’s game??
Dagger83

dagger4eva wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:39 pm Credit where it's due - aside from a dodgy first 15 minutes where the stream seemed to keep cutting out for everyone, the service provided is WELL worth the £10.

Camerawork is superb and far superior to that automated sh@t we bought.

Also the duo of Glassy and Mick Payne work fantastic together. Always balanced and fair to both teams in how they call the game but then you get their genuine excitement each time we scored.

Puts the monotonous and poor quality rubbish served up by Maidenhead to shame.

Anyway, just thought I would put that out there. :thumbu:
I didn't pay for Saturday but I bought a season pass. For me, I'm very happy with the product now. The commentary is great and the video quality is much improved. I do think £10 is slightly more expensive than it should be but I don't begrudge paying it.

Given how quickly all this has been turned around I think the club should be very proud (even though I gave them grief earlier in the season).
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Alan

Aside from a few problems with hanging at the weekend, the stream is now really good, much better than the automated camera and the commentary is much better and more balanced than others.
daggersjeff

DI Mike Dashwood wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:13 pm Was first time I had bought one of the games and after 10 mins I was wondering why I had bothered with it cutting out etc. After that I really enjoyed it and thought it was good product.

I struggle watching football on telly these days, let alone through streams, as my interest in football now is more about meeting others at the game and the social aspect, but while we can’t get out and do much I will probably buy a few more!!

Anyone know the details for tomorrow night’s game??
Link on website now :)