Romford team

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
HogansHeros

mine would be
Anderson (guy who was sub when lewi was hurt)
Hoyte,Gayle,Wilko(if fit), Femi
Sheilds,Saunders,Bingham
Scott,Woodall,Dennis

with that team we should win easily enough
matt_drfc

I reckon there will be a few youth team players in the side, Hoyte and Bingham won't play.
ThatRoundThing

Seabright in goal for more match experience.

Not sure if we can use Goldberg and Osborne, I suppose Osborne will be needed for Ebsfleets replay. Woodall, Scott, Shields and Dennis need a game surely.
Would be great to see Currie get on for some minutes.
PaulHornchurch

Won't be Seabright in goal, tweeted he went home for weekend and is off to watch Poole in FA Cup Tuesday night before coming home

Squad players and youth I expect

Save 1st team for trek to NE and Sat
Phippo

matt_drfc wrote:I reckon there will be a few youth team players in the side, Hoyte and Bingham won't play.
How refreshing to hear Wayne is putting a strong team out. Showing respect for the opposition.
matt_drfc

Phippo wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:I reckon there will be a few youth team players in the side, Hoyte and Bingham won't play.
How refreshing to hear Wayne is putting a strong team out. Showing respect for the opposition.
Yeah just watched his interview, will be interesting to see how strong the side actually is though.
FullMetalDagger

Nice to hear Wayne say he wants to win the ESC. i've always felt that even tho it is a "nothing" competition, as 1 of the top 3 clubs we should be looking to finish as such.

as for line up. i reckon summin like this.

Anderson
(youth) Gayle, Wilko, (youth)
Saunders, Shields, (youth)
Dennis, Scott, Woodall