Notts County

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagger83

A pretty poor first half. We just can't seem to keep the ball.

Lucky to be going in level so let's hope we can improve in the 2nd.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
A S dagger97

Just too deep and leaving PMC isolated, so we're not able to keep the ball in their half, its no wonder we never score
And defence is panicky as ever
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
Mark

Getting forced back by the quicker, bigger, sharper team. It's a recurring theme in the league. We've got a lot of ball watchers, County are always on the move whether they have the ball or not.
daggersjeff

stream gone to ratshit
A S dagger97

Mine gone off completely
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

A S dagger97

Thought was my internet

Dagger83

That freekick! Deserved a goal and if it was a save, well done to the keeper.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
A S dagger97

Coming into game now

Dagger83

Finished better than we started but I see that as a point gained given how poor we were at the start.
redboy

Might not be a bad point, clean sheet etc but five goals in nine matches is abysmal, worse in the league. Was the fact we only used one sub a sign that DM was happy with a draw?
SUSSEX DAGGER

Best team we have played all season imo , they are going to be up there at seasons end. First half gave us a chasing so at any stage in that first half think we would all have taken a point.

That said you cant keep being satisfied with a point at home if you have ambitions to get out this League.

Four home games and we have scored two goals. Not good enough

Once again lost the midfield battle for 70 minutes , not enough creativity until Balanta came on who could so easily have won it for us , but still not seeing where the idea was that we were going to be an exciting attacking team this season ever came from. It was only the movement of our opponents and the effort put in by our defence that kept me interested ,once again I became totally bored watching us.

Cant see People queuing to watch us at the moment 9 games in and it is already becoming a tedious watch
hockley dagger

Agree with Sussex (hope you are well mate). Notts looked a far better team than Mansfield on Sunday. I predict a mid table finish from what I've seen.
Mark

Mansfield just won away at Cambridge who are near the top and hadn't lost at home this season.

I think we've done well to match these teams but going on the front foot and winning games is a whole different kettle of fish. I still don't think we have the right balance in the squad or the right players for any of the systems we've tried so far.

We need to get up the pitch, which requires more energy in midfield and a proper winger of some sort. It might leave us open though as the back 4 as a whole is painfully slow.

I'd like to see Robinson and Ogogo as a pair but know it's never going to happen, so hopefully Rance and Ogogo are the pair on Saturday. I'd consider playing Wilson on the left, push the wide players higher and stick Balanta in behind McCallum. Means leaving Deering out but you can't pick everyone.
Auntie Merge

There was probably a few minutes in the second half where we started to put some nice moves together then quickly faded.

The lack of goals scored is a real concern.
DaggerJoel11

Match Report: Daggers 0 Notts County 0

Though the infrequency at which they posed even a remote threat to Notts County's defence was undeniable evidence of their blatant attacking shortcomings, that the Daggers were able to battle their way to a third successive home clean sheet in the National League at least demonstrated the progress they are continuing to make in that department.

https://dagnificent.weebly.com/match-re ... tts-county
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''