Aldershot

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Pondfield Dagger

How will this one go? Bit worried to be honest giving away far to many chances on top of goal, bad misses, woodwork saviour, goalkeeper heroics we are getting away with murder every game. Mansfield, notts, etc on another day could have 4 or 5 easy, we are riding our luck big time, long may it continue they will have 20 shots and we will win 1-0 lol
RampantDuke

Luck runs out in the end and we can't just rely on the amazing Elliot Justham to keep us out of the crap. We look OK defensively but absolutely clueless going forward. Only Deering has any creativity and he must be tearing his hair out because the players around him are slow, ponderous and lack confidence. Balanta is a shadow of the player he was when he first came and McCallum, while being a great finisher, is simply not getting the service he needs right now. 0-1 Daggers then :thumbu:
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
DaggerJoel11

Half time and that has been absolutely dreadful so far.

Undone by simple passes. Completely embarrassing.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Dagdale

And were due back next week in the name of? Another ex puts his name on the score sheet too, it isn't going into' lets get in there and get the job done' is it?
SUSSEX DAGGER

Its worse then embarrassing Joel.

It could be worse Dagdale we could be standing in the pissing rain watching this shambles.

All the hype we have managed to find a Poundland Taylor and spunked a load of money to get there
Diggerthedog

Totally wrong starting line up, Balanta, Deering, McCallum and Wilson all in the same line up what the bloody hell is this Pratt doing. Got it right second half but far too late, gave a poor opponent the upper hand and rightly got beat.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Nice to see an honest assessment. Looks like he has lost faith in a few. The words disgrace to describe performances are well overdue.

This can go either two ways his kick up the arse is what more then a few need and it might see improvement or does he risk losing the dressing room over such comments.

Next two games are massive for our season
hockley dagger

I'm sure there are three worse teams than us in this division so I don't think we'll go. If it was four down I would be worried. But watching relegation battles year after year gets a bit wearing. I can't see us getting 1400 next week, or whatever the capacity is.
Diggerthedog

600-700 max, Aldershot only sold about 900 they always get about 2000 some people are just to afraid.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Fair play to those of you still streaming this shite when Man City are on at the same time
SUSSEX DAGGER

hockley dagger wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:07 pm I'm sure there are three worse teams than us in this division so I don't think we'll go. If it was four down I would be worried. But watching relegation battles year after year gets a bit wearing. I can't see us getting 1400 next week, or whatever the capacity is.
Are you in any rush to get back then mate ?

Because after what I have seen this season we all need locking away for our own protection if you would leave a nice comfortable armchair to go and stand in the pissing rain watching this unmitigated garbage of drilling dross
Penfold

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:29 pm
hockley dagger wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:07 pm I'm sure there are three worse teams than us in this division so I don't think we'll go. If it was four down I would be worried. But watching relegation battles year after year gets a bit wearing. I can't see us getting 1400 next week, or whatever the capacity is.
Are you in any rush to get back then mate ?

Because after what I have seen this season we all need locking away for our own protection if you would leave a nice comfortable armchair to go and stand in the pissing rain watching this unmitigated garbage of drilling dross
Haha using your unique descriptive vocabulary again Sussex :lol:
"If God had wanted us to play football in the clouds, he'd have put grass up there."

"You never realize what you have until it's gone. Toilet paper is a good example"
hockley dagger

I am beginning to wonder Chris. What with the the lack of entertainment being served up, the social distancing requirements so you possibly can't stand where you want near your mates and 70 miles of driving, staying at home and shelling out a tenner seems quite appealing. Junior is also lukewarm.
Mark

No idea what that starting eleven was about.

Feels like almost every game he picks the wrong team or system and has to change it at half time or even before.

There's still too many square pegs in round holes. Deering and Brundle need to be the furthest forward in a midfield 3. If we aren't playing that system then I'm afraid both should be left out. Neither of them offer you anything in a midfield 2 and Deering is a makeshift wide player at best.

Second half we were dominant and could've scored 4 but you've set yourself up if you're already 2 down.
DaggerJoel11

Match Report: Aldershot 2 Daggers 1

The Daggers were deservedly made to pay for a dismal first half showing which manager Daryl McMahon labelled as an 'absolute disgrace' and the worst he'd overseen in his entire managerial career.

✍️ Report & Player Ratings: https://dagnificent.weebly.com/match-re ... -1-daggers
Last edited by DaggerJoel11 on Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''