Tier 3

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
BB-Dagger

Well after one game we are back to watching in a streaming service, the performance was poor on Saturday but at least we were able to get our football fix.
Diggerthedog

No surprise really, should have come sooner, the whole xmas thing is utter madness, just look at the yanks now after thanksgiving parties.

I'm gutted I can't go and watch us again soon*

*This is lies its boring.
ThatRoundThing

Email received that my Season Ticket streaming code will be reactivated but presumably the FA Trophy game stream will mean extra payment.
Mark

My friend in America had a Thanksgiving party. All 19 of them now have covid. Food for thought.
Diggerthedog

American now has 3000 deaths a day as standard, we will have 1000 come the end of January with all the mixing that will now happen. This will set back any chance of normality by about two months, madness.
Penfold

Diggerthedog wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:14 pm No surprise really, should have come sooner, the whole xmas thing is utter madness, just look at the yanks now after thanksgiving parties.

I'm gutted I can't go and watch us again soon*

*This is lies its boring.
You just went for the beer! :thumbu: :lol:
"If God had wanted us to play football in the clouds, he'd have put grass up there."

"You never realize what you have until it's gone. Toilet paper is a good example"
Diggerthedog

Imagine watching it sober
SUSSEX DAGGER

I am fortunate to live in an area with a very low transmission rate but I dont take anything lightly. Just been down my Town Centre but turned round and went home as it was far to crowded.

Dont know what it will take to make People understand. Feel sorry for you all that you have had another setback.

Please all of you stay safe and dont take any chances and take care of yourself.
hockley dagger

Take care yourself Sussex. Just been talking to a colleague in Leicester who works in the NHS. He told me the local hospitals had 200 CV19 patients last Friday evening. By Sunday evening it was 280.
Leopardman

Leicester have had Tier 3 type restrictions for getting on 6 months now and still cases rise. Perhaps that show the restrictions do not work.
Mark

Tier 3 seems hardly any different to tier 2, pub and cinema is shut that's about it.

The countries that have dealt with this have had proper restrictions - closed borders, forced quarantine, no school, no university. We just seem to have given up trying and just waiting for the vaccine.
Diggerthedog

Mark wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:56 pm Tier 3 seems hardly any different to tier 2, pub and cinema is shut that's about it.

The countries that have dealt with this have had proper restrictions - closed borders, forced quarantine, no school, no university. We just seem to have given up trying and just waiting for the vaccine.
Add to that the people that don’t even follow the rules and it’s all pointless.