King's Lynn (H)

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Great comeback, influenced by the subs so credit where it’s due. Should have had a few more goals for sure and we won’t play against a much poorer team this season defensively.

I really hope this is not another false dawn and we go and beat Eastleigh who are having a wobble at present.
Dagger Steve

Ridiculously, 4 points off play offs.
jag

I was close to switching off the stream at half time, although I thought that we had played really well and that there may just be a possibility that we could get an early goal, in the 2nd half so I carried on watching not really convinced that a miracle could happen, well it did, and it just shows how much these players are really behind the manager, we hit the woodwork about 3 times during the whole game, so were bit unlucky not to win convincingly, however I thought that some of the Kings Lynn final 3rd finishing was so much more rewarding than ourselves in the 1st half which makes me think why has Paul Mc Callam and Mitch Brundle gone off the boil as there contribution was dire until the 3rd goal from Mitch went in, I thought that Darren McQueen should have been brought on earlier in the 2nd half but, hey we won and hopefully we can beat Eastleigh in the next game, but they must keep up the tempo and improved passing. COYD.
DaggerJoel11

Report: Daggers 3 King's Lynn 2

In a week where significant doubt was cast over the future of the National League and it's member clubs amidst grave concerns over the current funding model, this was a timely reminder of just what an enthralling spectacle it can be.

A great comeback albeit from a position they should never have been in. Here's my match report and player ratings from a chaotic afternoon at Victoria Road:

https://dagnificent.weebly.com/match-re ... -lynn-town
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''