The petrol light was flashing; now we’ve broken down...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Keane - DDM

I couldn’t bring myself to recount the full failure of Tuesday night...

Instead here is my honest and comprehensive assessment of the where the team is at, why and how?

Also, what next as we look to continue the season and find a way to improve?

READ BELOW 🔽

http://www.diggerdaggermatchday.com/202 ... w.html?m=1
len

Excellent post and unfortunately cannot disagree with any of it, which confirms having been very optimistic at the start of the season seeing where we are now.
Dagdale

Well done Keane think that sums it up beautifully, Even after missing that penalty just a quarter of the game in wouldn't you think nothing would need more motivation from our players knowing the guy between the sticks is a tender fragile, they're one player down and let's go lads and up the gears? Pains me to even hear about it let alone poor souls on stream watching it! Where do we go from here , losing the faith rather rapidly to a season that originally offered so much.
RayleighDagger1986

Excellent post Keane and spot on.
Pablo

Good post except that I don't accept that we have been inconsistent. I think we have been consistently appalling with few if any saving graces.
hockley dagger

I haven't streamed all the games but I haven't seen any truly convincing performances and frankly have seen a lot of dross. If the lad wants to watch tomorrow I I'll buy a stream but won't if he doesn't.