T.V.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
bloke down the pub

How meny people paid to watch the games on TV ect ?
daggersjeff

Ive watched most of them, but cant wait to get back into Viccy Road
RayleighDagger1986

bloke down the pub wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:10 am How meny people paid to watch the games on TV ect ?
I've been a little curious on the same question myself. Would be intrigued to know how many subscribe per game and how many are away supporters
jag

I have missed 2 games due to problems accessing the streams at away games, I have wondered the same of how many Daggers fans have watched these streams, for me at £9.99p it is saving me money to do this as I live in Sussex so I save travelling, buying lunches , drinks and programmes and a late return home after evening games not to mention the turnstile fee, however I would love to get back to the ground asap.
ARNU

I've watched all the homes and a fair few aways. I didn't renew my ST cos it was bleedin obvious what was going to happen ( and yes I had covid as well). But my son refused to listen to his father's wisdom and renewed anyway. No point having 2 ST's in one household is it if you're watching the same telly.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
rebeldagger

I renewed my ST as I was aware of the circumstances and the options at time (as still is the case) suited me. Albeit far from ideal i'm able to follow along with the team and save some money. Although I've only brought the one away stream (first game of the season) and the quality was so poor it put me off, although I appreciate every club is different and by now the quality of the streams has bound to have improved I still haven't brought one as it hasn't appealed to me. Yet depending on how the rest of the season goes I may purchase one towards the end of the campaign.

As for away fans buying our streams, from what Mick Payne and Glassy say it seems that there is an away following on most of our games.
Mark

Watched every game myself. Stream quality varies massively, some have terrible picture quality or ball tracking, some have bad commentary, but overall they're largely alright. Solihull one was very good.
IanC

Seen every game home and away,and the worst stream bar none,somewhat surprisingly was Yeovil,simply dreadful.