TB Stand .

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

As you know Im a firm advocate of Daggers supporters being given the TB stand full time(Not the discussion now particularly)and I put my money where my mouth is and have a TB combo season ticket.I love the view,the seating and the facilities in the end and when we have it,I park in pondfield road which is marginally closer than I can get any other time.

But......

There is a distinct lack of atmosphere.If we had the regular noise makers and the drum in there Im sure we could make a row loud enough to drown out any away support.I also believe that the noise makers amongst us in there (including me) have been separated from our little mates in the sieve and that has turned the ground into a morgue.If the sieve is making any noise it can barely be heard,not that we've made much noise since Rotherham last year anyway.

Who will more than half or even half fill it amongst our opponents this year ? Portsmouth,Southend and maybe Wimbledon.So....why not just let us in there for all the other fixtures instead of just the 10 games assuming nobody in the league has a particularly violent following ?? ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
dagger4eva

Not to disagree with you if you say the sieve couldn't be heard Saturday but I thought it was the best atmosphere (in there) for almost the full 90 minutes that we've had in a long time.

Having the drum (played semi decently) made a bit of a difference.

I personally like my sport by the halfway line so even if I was allowed in the TB at no extra charge I doubt I would move. A pint at halftime would be welcomed though!
ARNU

I like the halfway line and can be found on or near it most home matches when the TB combo isn't in action.I like the Carling too.At the risk of opening another can of worms,Id like them to bung seats in the sieve and Id stay there.
Phippo

ARNU wrote:As you know Im a firm advocate of Daggers supporters being given the TB stand full time(Not the discussion now particularly)and I put my money where my mouth is and have a TB combo season ticket.I love the view,the seating and the facilities in the end and when we have it,I park in pondfield road which is marginally closer than I can get any other time.

But......

There is a distinct lack of atmosphere.If we had the regular noise makers and the drum in there Im sure we could make a row loud enough to drown out any away support.I also believe that the noise makers amongst us in there (including me) have been separated from our little mates in the sieve and that has turned the ground into a morgue.If the sieve is making any noise it can barely be heard,not that we've made much noise since Rotherham last year anyway.

Who will more than half or even half fill it amongst our opponents this year ? Portsmouth,Southend and maybe Wimbledon.So....why not just let us in there for all the other fixtures instead of just the 10 games assuming nobody in the league has a particularly violent following ?? ?
Oxford will almost certainly at least half fill the TB stand. In fact they are more likely to fill it, especially if they can stay up at the top of the table.
ARNU

Oxford maybe...they didn't half fill it last year though,but I accept with success comes a better following.I s'pose you could say another random team near the seasons end if the game is an important one to them too.Still leaves 18 games.