Bromley (A)

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DaggerJoel11

Johnson and Khan return to the side but, crucially, there's no Weston again. Hard to decipher who's playing where, but assume Saunders is the right-wing back in a 5-3-2.

Justham; Gordon, Johnson, Clark, Wright, Saunders; Robinson, Rance, Khan; Balanta, McCallum
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Pablo

Oddly enough probably our best league performance of the season albeit against a terrible Bromley side. We had 14 corners to their 2 and a huge amount of possession. The difference is that had 2 chances and Cheek scores one and we have about 9 chances and McCallum misses five of them. I really don't want to see him in a Daggers shirt again. Sorry.
jag

I really could not believe how we didn't win that game,, outplaying Bromley for most of the game and Dagenham playing some of the best football I have seen from them the only thing missing as usual is the goals, it does seem that we are relying far to much on crossing the ball in the hope of some one getting a header in which very rarely happens, I don't know the answer except to say that Daryl will have to rethink his approach with the line up at the front, McCallum is not the answer, I just do not see how this is the answer with his heading ability and work rate, although yesterday I thought was one of his more effective games I have seen him play, that is not saying much I know but surely things must change now? I can see how good this team can play but a little tweaking up front without a target man may bring its rewards because this can not keep going on most of our forward play is on the ground with some excellent passing at times, any ideas ANYONE?