Match Thread - Daggers 3-0 Romford

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

ARNU wrote:Yeah Id agree Woodall,Josh and Dixon all looked a bit lethargic.They weren't arsed most of the time just cruised.Probably why none of them can get a start.Femi should be starting over Connors now though.I'm sure Wayne is doing this little experiment to fire him up as he did peter out towards last seasons end.Im sure he'll take the chance with both hands now.Femi Femi Femi !!!!
Arnu you are one stop from Upney on this one mate and you do well to remember your ten commandments " thou shall not worship a false god"
dagger4eva

You need to catch the highlights on youtube people, that was one heck of a strike from Goldberg!!!
FullMetalDagger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1uZPXhEy8

we have ESC highlights on YouTube now? this just get's better!!
feed the murphy

Goldberg looked very promising, as did Gayle.

Was the first proper look at Shields for me too, and I think he also has a good chance of
developing into a first team starter, by end of this season / start of next.

Dickson 2nd goal was an absolute quality finish, think he could turn out to be a useful signing.
rechitski kinzhal

So Romford brought nearly double their usual home attendance to our place for the game! Are we now the "Manchester United" of Essex football ..... especially having wiped the floor with the two other so-called big boys (Southend and Col U) recently?
FullMetalDagger

I'd like to add I do like having an official match thread for games. i think it keep s things nice and tidy :)
admin
Site Admin

FullMetalDagger wrote:I'd like to add I do like having an official match thread for games. i think it keep s things nice and tidy :)
Thanks mate, I will make this a regular feature from now on. I plan to post a new match thread the day before the match to provide pre match information.
FullMetalDagger

admin wrote: Thanks mate, I will make this a regular feature from now on. I plan to post a new match thread the day before the match to provide pre match information.
awesome :D
bearaab

I'd prefer it if there were 6 threads related to matches and all of them broke down into random shit/jake reed.
FullMetalDagger

bearaab wrote:I'd prefer it if there were 6 threads related to matches and all of them broke down into random shit/jake reed.
Times have changed my friend...