Interaction

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

Has anyone else noticed that the club seem to be making a real, concerted effort to get the club and supporters properly interacting.

In the last couple of years there has been an abundance of things going on, Fans Forums - Ask Wayne's - Open Day's. We have now seen the club asking for fans suggestions for the new club crest & walk out song. Hopefully there will be more things to come too in the futue.

All relatively small stuff in the grand scheme of things its just nice to know that the fans (there would be no club without them) are appreciated and are considered from time to time.

Now all we need is a Supporters Club that feels its "worth" organsing an end of season presentation party next May :roll:
Mikins

Totally agree. Its better than stuff like just voting on someone else's design (west ham style) and it is the stuff that used to be done more Thats fizzled a little over the last few years, like hand delivering some of the season tickets to the kids and so on. Little things that leave a good and lasting impression.

I know its not an outreach thing as such but slicing a chunk off all the matchday hospitality prices for preseason means I'll be enjoying a posher-than-the-sieve day at the club on Saturday with a group of friends. Its just nice to feel like the club genuinely want us to be there and give a crap rather than just filling seats or making up the numbers.
Sorry about your damn luck!
redboy

Having a small fan base allows the club to try and enhance that personal touch which in various formats has run for many years. That's the beauty of football at our level, whereby the players, management and the fans are more in touch with each other. It seems that the management are targeting kids/families and trying to make coming to the matches more affordable. Well done
ARNU

What about letting the home fans have the best stand in the building at affordable prices rather than letting them get wet in the sieve and Bury road end whilst 33 Accrington Stanley fans and 30 stewards occupy it instead.

I'll get me coat !
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
bloke down the pub

How about the club answering a EMail (when I asked how many season tickets they sold at the s/price )
Mike the Dagger

ARNU wrote:What about letting the home fans have the best stand in the building at affordable prices rather than letting them get wet in the sieve and Bury road end whilst 33 Accrington Stanley fans and 30 stewards occupy it instead.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'll get me coat !