Dogshit

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DaggerJoel11

Daggers' unceremonious digression into a familiar state of mediocity was epitomised by this dismal defeat. Despite McMahon deploying the well-versed narrative of misfortune and small margins, it was symbolic of a concerning trend that requires urgent intervention.

👨🏼‍💻 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧 | https://dagnificent.weebly.com/match-re ... astleigh-1
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Richie

Mark wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:34 am We are missing Walker badly. There is no movement in central areas and nobody running in behind to stretch teams. Our only tactic is therefore to get it wide and cross it. Last night Westy had about 20 chances to do that and failed to put the ball anywhere near a red shirt. On the other side, Saunders isn't really ready for this level and barely offered a threat.

Even with quality delivery it is still a bit one dimensional and we've seen teams like Yeovil clear those balls all day long - it is meat and drink for them. McCallum is offering nothing in the build up and Balanta is coming deep just to see the ball. I've also noticed Robinson isn't really getting into the box as much these last few weeks.

We were clearly the better side in both games this week, but as we know it is the penalty boxes that count. We make far too many errors in our box, and we aren't clinical in the opponent's.
I think this sums it up nicely.
RampantDuke

Dag82 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:44 pm So many questions.....

How can anbody seriously say that Ogogo wouldn't improve this team ?, that is laughable.

How can Akanbi be MOTM at Maidenhead, according to EVERYBODY there, and then not only dropped for a bloke who hasn't played the last 5 games, but doesn't even get 1 minute on the pitch ?

Where is this Morais bloke ?, we surely never paid a fee, to sign a player who was currently injured ?

Who is this new defender Taylor ?, unless I am looking at the different player, he looks like he hasn't played since last season at Barnet, where he played 4 games, this is the answer to our problems ?

WTF is going on in the FOOTBALL Management of our club.
All good questions and we need answers. The club is in good shape financially, run well and our owners are great but there is a lack of direction on the football front. Looking like another wasted season on the cards unless things really pick up soon.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!