weymouth

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
IanC

Just left poole on the rattler, not long to go now.
Looking forward to a nice stay and more importantly 3 much needed points!
COYD’s
Kevin

I'd view us keeping it goalless past the first 10 mins as an achievement..

:blink:
jag

I just hope some of the team have been having nightmares these last couple of days and come out playing as I know they can do, this is an opportunity for the team to get back on track and restore some pride, can anyone give me an answer to the difficulty I am having in trying to get views from the sieve on line it seems to have disappeared, is it just me?
Daggerfan

No such luck 1-0 down Josh McQuoid the scorer :banghead:
jag

Josh Walker just equalised, and we are on top, fingers crossed for a point or three.
Daggerfan

I think it’s a case of too little too late, but we will see.
Daggerfan

I stand corrected I was wrong McCallum scores Weymouth 1-2 Dagger
jag

Daggers just taken the lead through Paul McCallum but we are under a lot of pressure, can we hold on? 5 mins to go, this is heart attack stuff.
jag

3 Points COYD !!!!
DaggerJoel11

What a feeling after that late winner! Very poor in stages but made up for it with a great second half display. Important three points.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Dagdale

Turned it around nicely after a bad start their scorer having too much freedom behind a defender after quite a creative build up by Weymouth and they should have had already one or two before we just didn't grab hold of the game but start of 2nd half what great substitutions by DM especially George Saunders taking that right wing over and sending them on the back foot and Josh Walker putting us level after a couple of minutes, we controlled the second half, got a bit dirty in places but in the end well worth the long day through our boys determination with Macca wrapping it up nice header, next time Aug/Sept or Spring please as what a lovely beach and town to enjoy, Ground? seems on its own patch far out from the town seen worse but needs a bit of a make over in places. job done!
SUSSEX DAGGER

Well we have been pretty awful at some stages this season but that first 45 minutes tonight were simply tottally embarrassing.

We were lucky to only be one down at half time.

What was said in the dressing room may have been very brutal but ut was needed as we looked a tottally diffrent team and with a bit more luck and an obvious penalty declined we should have won by far more.

Finally seeing what George Saunders is about he had a exceptional second half exploited the the space on what looked a massive pitch .

If I was the Weymouth Manager I would want
5 yards off it all round as it may have been a diffrent story with the way they set up.

Really warming to Moralis did not stop running all night and to me was the only one who came put that first half with any credit.

Great result in tge end but God don't we continue to make things difficult for ourselves
stanton101

A game of two halves if ever there was one. First half awful, second half Dominant. Saunders must start next time out, turned their full back inside out and delivered dangerous crosses that on another day would be put away. They simply couldn't cope with him. Special praise to Kenny Clark and for me my man of the match Zouma who had to cope with that monster of a forward. All in all a good result considering the first half, but too many players were at best a 5/10.
Things have to improve against the better sides.
Diggerthedog

To come from 1-0 down to win away is a great turnaround after Saturday’s performance, massive game this Saturday and we always seem to get this close then fall back so hopefully we can get a good result. Looks like a very decent gate with tons of seats sold already even in the away end.
DaggerJoel11

A memorable night in Dorset saw Daggers' vastly improved second half performance catalyse a brilliant late turnaround, symbolising a tremendous show of spirit to snatch three vital points.

💻 𝙈𝘼𝙏𝘾𝙃 𝙍𝙀𝙋𝙊𝙍𝙏 | https://dagnificent.weebly.com/match-re ... -daggers-2
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''