Yoan Zouma

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggerman

At the end of the day (good old football cliche) is he that good a player that we couldn’t replace him during the close season?

Also isn’t is a bit of overkill with this situation, after all who didn’t tie a firework to a cats tail when they were younger! :whistle: :whistle:
WelshDagger15

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60345306

Very different points of view between Daggers and Hammers! Kurt is being made available for the Hammers at the weekend which I find unbelievable!

Hammers have lost 2 sponsors over this (although Vitality is a temporary pause on the contract) and yet they seem to be running with 'his our best centre back he better play as no one else is good enough to kick a ball for us!'

Can anyone make sense of the difference in approaches?
Diggerthedog

Zouma is a £50m investment and they have a better chance of winning with him playing, money talks. Sadly for Yoan he will be really out of pocket if he finds himself without a club but I’m sure his £125k a week brother can chuck him a few quid.
ARNU

It is ironic that we've harboured wife/ girlfriend beaters, players who glass others, biters and violent thugs in the past but it takes a moron filming with a smartphone to get the full treatment.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Auntie Merge

From the Conference Forum:

Maidstone's Zouma kicked in the head and hit the deck. Their fans start singing "that's how your cat felt".

[I do not condone violence in any way…]
HGDagger

LOL