Sideways pass crab football loada shit

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Pablo

As others have said we seem to have completely run out of ideas and tactical nous. Woking knew they could get something and went for it and got it even with ten men. Our recruitment policy seems odder and odder. The difference between Hare and Ling is what exactly? Or between Rance, Comley Robinson or Jones? I would have said another similar player Sagaf has been the best of the lot over the season but doesn't get to start. We all know we need an Onarise/Diarra type defender but we don't get one. we probably need another Effiong type striker too but we have three all of similar height and build - Walker, Morias and Akinbi -who will never challenge in the air against the defensive giants in this league especially, as we all know McCallum tends only to perform when he feels like it.. This is all only going one way and it's not upwards.
RM1Dagger

Woking 10 points behind us with nothing to play for, the perfect opponents - we should have been after them from the off but got this insipid laboured first half display which was probably the worst half of football I've seen in a long time- masked of course by the late goal. And as others have said, the longer it went 1-0 second half (and we created little) you could see them nicking an equaliser as they were content to sit in and largely defend comfortably. I think what was worrying for me the team seemed to lack any zest let alone the guile to beat 10 men.
Now the SE27 Dagger
RayleighDagger1986

Blackie645 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:53 pm Yes proper love in with Thompson, the only time he wad any goid when John Still was helping him.
Can only get worse, too nice
If I recall, Thomo gave Burnett a 2 year contract on the back of surviving league 2 on goal difference. The problem this club has, is its dinosaur approach to its general running and ambition and this is down to Thompson. We need to bring ourselves into the 21st century and replace him if this club has any ambition to push for promotion.
Diggerthedog

We can all guess the narrative being pushed by Thompson at present to the septics, key injuries and we’re still in the trophy and the trophy is a big deal blah blah blah. Couldn’t give a crap about the trophy it’s pointless bar a day at wembley, the money from it is Peanuts. I see the club have made a mistake by allowing home fans in the York end for this game, two blocks sold by York already with two weeks until the game. Shambles.
McLeansvilleAppFan

ARNU wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:12 am
At least Zouma plays his cat forward.
As a cat person and having cats around me for almost all of my 52 years I am not sure if I want to laugh or cry at this statement. And I am not sure what exactly I would be laughing and crying about as there is plenty to cry about it seems.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
BB-Dagger

McLeansvilleAppFan wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:10 am
As a cat person and having cats around me for almost all of my 52 years I am not sure if I want to laugh or cry at this statement. And I am not sure what exactly I would be laughing and crying about as there is plenty to cry about it seems.
YAWN
DaggerJoel11

Daggers' ingrained fragility resurfaced again, with dire consequences for their faltering and in truth now unrealistic play-off hopes, as they inexcusably relinquished maximum points against a diligent Woking outfit who had ten men for the vast majority of the game.

💻 𝙈𝘼𝙏𝘾𝙃 𝙍𝙀𝙋𝙊𝙍𝙏 | https://dagnificent.weebly.com/match-re ... 1-woking-1
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Kevin

Diggerthedog wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:06 pm I see the club have made a mistake by allowing home fans in the York end for this game, two blocks sold by York already with two weeks until the game. Shambles.
Looks as if the penny has (belatedly) dropped for this one..
https://www.daggers.co.uk/news/-Mwgtf3a ... zW6yVCd-GA
ARNU

Sense of humour transplant needed here I think. How much do you charge to haunt houses ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
McLeansvilleAppFan

ARNU wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:23 am
Sense of humour transplant needed here I think. How much do you charge to haunt houses ?
I may be lost in what you are asking from the conversion from British to American English. I can try and explain what I was getting at but then again I am not sure if you are taking the piss with me (am I using the phrase correctly.)
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.