Morc.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Havent seen any pre season so don't really know what to expect.Sounds a bit dis jointed so if Morc are their usual difficult selves I anticipate quite a heavy defeat.Despite recent pessimism Im actually looking forward to todays game.I hope we win big and start with a bang.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Daggyjack

Well that's given Wayne a lot to think about.
Poor result.
Lcbdagger

Wow... First half didn't suggest that was coming at all... Absolute toilet from 46 minutes onwards.

Big few months ahead for Wayne
Mark

Can't be bothered to talk about the same old deficiencies.

Pathetic is my only description.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Beyond dreadfull second half both full backs looked suspect Batt is obviously not fit but anymore of that and I think he will be matching awful.

The only positive to me was Cureton but sadly he has more in his head then the rest put together. 5ft Centre Foreward and all we do I's knock it over his head time and time again.

Just hope that the salaries are as low as the IQs as not only are we going only one way we are also heading for bankruptcy. Dear oh dear oh dear would bring tears to a glass eye.
Richie

For the first 47 minutes that game had 0-0 all over it, both teams were as lacking as ideas as each-other. Never a pen for the 2nd either but once we fell behind we had no idea. Only Chambers showed a little invention, found some space between the lines as Elito/Hines did last season.

But as for the new-boys:

O'Brien - Free-kick went in his side, other than that he looked good however.
Batt - Awful, there was clearly a reason he was at a conf south club.
Boucard - Very poor, just seems to be too slow. His touch was hardly brilliant to compensate either
Hemmings - Did he even play?
Cureton - Had no impact but can't blame him with that service.
Porter - Looked pretty decent in fairness
TommyD&R

We was lacking a big man up front but thommo said ewe gonna have another go at bringing Doidge in, a nominal fee plus a large sell on percentage. Saying that final ball and crossing was awful today, not too much a big man could've done with that. O'Brien looked okay, bit shakey with a few crosses, porter looked decent with the ball at his feet but his passing was way off, actually thought Batt looked good first half, never seen Abu have such a quiet game and lastly we really need to think of a better chant for Goldberg. It'll all come together people, we'll be a solid mid table side.
Mikins

Don't understand the criticism of Batt at all. The worst of the back 4 today by a country mile was Doe, miss passed left right and centre, at least Batt and Connors can pass. My annoyance was having them making the crosses, why have wingers in the first place if your full backs are the ones over hitting every cross?

Totally agree that leaving Cureton up front by himself was a mistake at spurs and just as big a mistake today.

A set piece and one bad lapse in the second half (and that was no penalty) cost us completely. Couple that with being pretty much toothless up front and it was a bad game. Hopefully something that can be worked on pretty sharpish.
Sorry about your damn luck!
TommyD&R

And also fair play to Kevin Ellison for putting down that mouthy idiot who always shouts a load of shite from behind the goal.
Pondfield Dagger

we need to sort out the right back position asap... batt not good enough...spurs and now morecambe, just awful...
ARNU

ARNU wrote:Havent seen any pre season so don't really know what to expect.Sounds a bit dis jointed so if Morc are their usual difficult selves I anticipate quite a heavy defeat.Despite recent pessimism Im actually looking forward to todays game.I hope we win big and start with a bang.
Think I got that one right.Too much hoof for my liking,especially with a 5ft midget up front.Poor,very poor!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Lcbdagger

Funny one with Batt... Didn't lose because of him but Partridge was pretty decent in pre season. Not certain why abatt cane straight in.

The penalty disappointed me but only because it allowed fans to blame the ref for us losing when the penalty had almost impact on the result... would have stayed 1-0 even if we were playing now
BB-Dagger

We'll one thing for sure is I have lost any confidence in us being clear of the bottom 4/5 come next May!
Don't think any of tHe new faces had a clue what to do when they had the ball, the penalty was harsh but no affect on the result, was that a wall in front of Ellison for the free kick or a picket fence for tHe opening goal, couldn't believe what I was seeing with 7 dwarfs in the wall!!
Ho hum another 9 months of misery
Mike the Dagger

Munchkins vs Giants... we aren't strong enough for League Two.
redboy

Today was just another case of deja vu. That game resembled plenty of others from last season. No brawn, little brain and no height. Despite making 12 signings although I accept a couple of guys are out injured, how has the squad improved? Our home record in 2014 continues to be awful. When was the last time we controlled a game at home? In business, if someone isn't working right, you change it and fix it. We have changed it and recreated it. Very very disappointing. Lord knows what will happen when we play a decent side.