£1.50 for a bottle of water

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

Did anyone else notice the tea bar increases this season?
Have the club put the rent up?

Was a bit shocked to have to pay £1.50 for a bottle of water. Two seasons ago that was 80p.
Diggerthedog

I noticed that when I grabbed a burger and water at half time, pie and mash for me in future, same price but much nicer.
Dagger83

Tea was now £1.20. It's a shame really as I always thought our food was good value and good quality when compared to other teams.

Do the club charge rent or just take a slice of the profits?
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Diggerthedog

Dagger83 wrote:Tea was now £1.20. It's a shame really as I always thought our food was good value and good quality when compared to other teams.

Do the club charge rent or just take a slice of the profits?
It was a rent to the previous lot, think thats now change with the new providers.
dagger4eva

Funny you should say that... l cant remember what it was previously but thought the £3.30 was a bit of a steep rise on last years price for a bacon burger, and it was thoroughly dreadful this time.

Will be sticking to Gunays beforehand in future!

Just a point regarding the other posts on the standard of the clubhouse beer.
Im a fairly regular drinker at the club and as a rule l find on non match days the beer is top notch. No complaints at all during the recent close season. Saturday however it was almost undrinkable. Im convinced the barrells get changed to the shit stuff on a matchday which although they may think makes sense, just doesnt at all. If its the same again on a matchday il probably look to drink elsewhere before a game too.

Lookin forward to the meal before the game tomorrow though! :D
Mark

I noticed the price rise and the reduction of quality at the food bar. The hot dog roll was stale. Won't be back in a hurry.
EastLDN

More importantly why no beer served in the ground?