Post Wrexham (A) vexations here.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Well beat but you can't turn up here with 15 players one a 16 year old academy kid and the other a spare Keeper.

Musa can't be fit as surely he would have come on at dome stage . Phipps was chucked into it obviously unfit after the injury to zouma which saw him stretchered off . Hearing ambulance called so let's hope the lad is OK.

Grant did OK but badly at fault for first goal and perhaps lucky to still be on pitch after a bad challange on a Wrexham player

A back three with the smallest player on the team Ling in the middle was never going to work. Goal on halftime killed us .

Simply did not have the personal to deal with them.

How on earth have we got in this state
Dag82

We have got in this state by signing / re-signing injury prone players in the summer, who are now already injured again.

So 8 games in now then, and we are already 10 pts behind the top 3, and 6 (might as well call it 7 with the goal difference) behind 7th.

We will get all the normal rubbish from within the club, about cannot compete blah blah blah...... Yet there is Garrard AGAIN, with Borehamwood, with less support, and less budget, sitting there tonight with 1 defeat all season, and 3 pts off the top.

Don't seem to be many problems there, by the looks of it.
RampantDuke

There are clubs like Chelsea who sack managers for fun and at the other end of the scale is Dagenham - the club that inflicts death by a thousand cuts on it's own fans by persevering with failing managers for years until they finally hit rock bottom and the club is forced into a change. I sometimes think that we wear the 'loyalty to managers' like a badge of honour when it's actually just weak decision making. We are a laughing stock and unless we make a change then the season is done. Perhaps the gates dropping to less than 1,000 might shake the senior management into action?
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
McLeansvilleAppFan

Two thoughts:

Let this be a warning for the rest of the League that NO ONE, takes out the Daggers 5-nil and then 4-nil on the next fixture.

Also we cut the goal against by 20% 4/5 )as much)and up our goals for was increased by such a ratio that I can not define it with a number (1/0). That is some improvement.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
stanton101

If the owners can't see that this club is a complete shit show, then I have to question their mental state.
Offering contracts to injury prone players is madness, offering a contract extension to a manager that purchases said players is plain insanity.
If I were them I'd have a complete clear out, get shot of what we all know are the problems and do it quickly, because never mind the play offs or mid table shite talk. This time next year we'll be in the conference league south with gates of 800, if we're lucky!!!
Dagdale

I think even if we had a fully fit squad can't believe we'd have beaten this lot tonight they were so strong and creative going forward and solid at the back quite simply awesome. There is obviously a lot of work need doing on getting us on track and more importantly keeping us there, we just don't have it onboard this season and shipping out nine goals in two games says it all. Actually thought Phipps coming on second half in defence and how he handled it was a plus and without Justham could easily have got to 6 or 7, two quality saves. The 12th man going to Racecourse last couple of seasons is always the acoustics that they belt out, very very good after a superb drink and banter with real great Wrexham fans in the Turf again but that was unpleasant to witness that lack of one minute respect in the kop, probably 55 years going games a real low point.
DaggerJoel11

Knew exactly what we were walking into last night but that didn't make it any easier to accept. Wrexham should be beating most teams with such comprehension yet not to the extent of last night whereby we were sliced open in a manner relegation fodder like Maidstone/Aldershot etc would be, which is the most frustrating thing.

Make no mistake, we're currently closer to those calibre of sides than anywhere near the play-offs. Nine goals conceded against genuine quality, with just a measly consolation at the death last night in response.

The worst game to have for a pick-me-up from Notts at home, especially going into it so depleted (though I doubt a full squad to choose from would have changed a thing). The youngster from Millwall was a rare positive, he looks a decent ball carrier and wasn't afraid to get stuck in.

The home side manufactured some lovely moves with many fans calling it their best performance in ages, however picking up men at the far post is the absolute basics of football and neither injuries nor opposition quality are anywhere near an excuse.

Once again, we are so far beneath the required standard and part of me is glad the owners got to witness that with their own eyes. Now it's time to act some way or another.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
DaggerJoel11

A midweek defeat in North Wales was inevitable, especially with a depleted squad, yet there was no redeeming dignity whatsoever as the Daggers were forced into submission from the first whistle without offering much resistance whatsoever.

𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 - https://dagnificent.weebly.com/match-re ... -daggers-1
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''