Post Altrincham (H) gripes here

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
McLeansvilleAppFan

We are going to have complaints so post them here. In the event we have compliments then post those as well. Hopefully we have more of the later than former on Saturday.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Question has to be how strong is the super glue in the glass factory.

Don't care if they have not won a game all season because if we continue to defend like we have last two games , no let's be truthful the last two seasons then we are no threat to anybody as Eastleigh and Yeovil proved.
RayleighDagger1986

Personally, happy to lose if it means the club takes action with McMahon on that final result rather than delay the inevitable for a few more weeks.
Saying that, a win would be just as important.
Auntie Merge

RayleighDagger1986 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:08 pm Personally, happy to lose if it means the club takes action with McMahon on that final result rather than delay the inevitable for a few more weeks.
Isnt he still on compassionate leave?
stanton101

Auntie Merge wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:10 pm
RayleighDagger1986 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:08 pm Personally, happy to lose if it means the club takes action with McMahon on that final result rather than delay the inevitable for a few more weeks.
I think he owes us a bit of compassion for the dross he keeps churning out Merge.
McLeansvilleAppFan

Auntie Merge wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:10 pm
I thought I read the Saturday fixture was a maybe foe McMahon. Does anyone know the story of what part of his family.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
Diggerthedog

Win incoming and new 5 year deal for the manager,

So glad I can’t come, says it all really. Whilst the owners have been fantastic they’re killing the whole mood with the misguided backing of clueless managers. A poor crowd today might wake them up a bit.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

dissapointed there has not been an injury update as part of Gwinn’s interview. Just creates more uncertainty, and tbh if they did actually do it would give them more of an excuse to hide behind
ThatRoundThing

The way we are playing we may as well bring back the green shirts next season. At least some supporters used them as a sympathetic excuse. :grin:
SUSSEX DAGGER

Well as I Saw it this afternoon.

Two teams one average the other very poor.

Both teams have very very poor defences the diffrence was when the poor side gifted the average side chances they took most of them ,but they still missed just as many as they scored.

The poor team however were gifted just as many chances by the average teams poor defence and took none of them.

Think that sums it up .

The only thing that left me baffled was how did one of the average teams poor defenders get man of the maych
ThatRoundThing

Who would you have chosen MOM Chris? We put Grant a very close second. 4 goals scored but nothing really outstanding in attack.
McCallum and their No 11 could have gone for a stroll in the woods together and you wouldn’t want report them missing in action.
Corinthian

5 goals but the above reports suggest not a great match in terms of quality. Couldn’t get to the game myself but I take heart at a victory, 3 points and results elsewhere which did us a favour. Still September and a long way to go. We came out of the traps last year and faded let’s hope for the opposite to happen this season.
len

A bit of positivity Corinthian well done
Kevin

A lot of huff & puff between two sides low on confidence.

There were moments of quality (our 2nd & 4th goals were top notch) & we had spells where we played some decent stuff.

That said, one swallow doesn't make a summer & all that - we gave up a fair amount of chances throughout the game & looked all over the place after the substitutions late in the game.

Will be interesting to see if we can kick on from this, or go back to being spanked by anyone half decent.. :blink:
SUSSEX DAGGER

ThatRoundThing wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:28 am Who would you have chosen MOM Chris? We put Grant a very close second. 4 goals scored but nothing really outstanding in attack.
McCallum and their No 11 could have gone for a stroll in the woods together and you wouldn’t want report them missing in action.
Thought the Goalkeeper saved our blushes at least another two outstanding saves that hid the truth. The sombre mood of the crowd tells me that most knew what they were watching yesterday. . 4.0 up at home place should be rocking but the minutes silence lasted 91