Dorking (A) Grumbles

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
BB-Dagger

An honest and straightforward summary from Dean Rance on the club website now, no excuses just appears an honest assessment, players potentially on their way out but not the manager who wanted them
Dagdale

I don't think I've ever seen a post match interview off a player as apologetic and shaken by a result as that whether our club or any other, sure hope it sinks deep and makes a turnabout, after all surely it can't get any worse can it?
stanton101

Dagdale wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:45 pm I don't think I've ever seen a post match interview off a player as apologetic and shaken by a result as that whether our club or any other, sure hope it sinks deep and makes a turnabout, after all surely it can't get any worse can it?
Chesterfield lost on Saturday and they'll be wanting a reaction. We'll be like lambs to the slaughter. If we keep it to 4-0 we've had a result.
Personally I'm going for 6-1.
DaggerJoel11

Spineless, disinterested, emotionless - Daggers sunk to new depths as they were outplayed by part-time divisional newcomers in an unforgivably humiliating performance that would never be tolerated at a club with genuine standards and ambition.

Match Report - https://dagnificent.weebly.com/match-re ... -daggers-1
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Eagleman3449

We seem to have lost the ingredient called spirit, I remember a few seasons ago we would go one or two down but you just New the team had such spirit they nearly always came back and overwhelmed the opposition, sadly there’s nothing there now, we definitely need new faces including a new man at the helm and an MD.
daggersjeff

It’s around now, we will hear cries for the return of Judas John :angry: