It aint just me is it ?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Brentfords 3rd goal looked like it was a Scott Doe own goal to me.I thought it at the time and seeing the replay it still looks like that now. The announcer at the game and the website gave it to the Brentford player Nick Proschwitz .
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Lcbdagger

Sky Sports this morning were reporting the striker scored after an 'underhit back pass'... didn't appear that way
Adrian

Having seen the highlights, it's pretty clearly an own goal.

Am I the only one a but disappointed with the YouTube highlights? I know there were a lot goals to get in, but couldn't they have managed a little bit more time for each goal?
matt_drfc

Adrian wrote:Having seen the highlights, it's pretty clearly an own goal.

Am I the only one a but disappointed with the YouTube highlights? I know there were a lot goals to get in, but couldn't they have managed a little bit more time for each goal?
Daggers Player highlights were 9 minutes with commentary, pretty good!
Lcbdagger

Adrian wrote:Having seen the highlights, it's pretty clearly an own goal.

I imagine the 70 seconds is trying to get people signed up to the Daggers Player to get the full highlights... agree it wasn't much though. Not even a replay of any of the goals or (probably helpfully) none of the missed penalties
Adrian

The Morecambe game got 3 minutes.

It'd have been nice to have a bit of the build up to some of the goals like Chambers and Curetons, where there was a bit more to the goal than just the finish.
It just felt a bit cobbled together to me - not something that would get me to go and pay for something.
SUSSEX DAGGER

The whole thing on Daggers player is bloody poor Adrian. You can use your registration on any Clubs Player and the quality is much more in depth and that is the only reason I persevere with it

We had a period were every interview was conducted in a gale or if inside something that had so much background noise going on it sounds like a School Dinning hall.

My son is a Sheff Wednesday fan and he gets to see games with highlights 3 times the length of ours and even whole games. We are paying for highlights that you would have got on Sky Sports News. How hard was it to include Abu miss , Brians header ,Luke Howells chance and the good save that was made from Chambers header from last nights game .

There is nothing outside the highlights that does not appear in the Match day Programme.

It is good to look up future opponents and listen to their Managers opinion,as I said it is only because of that I stay with it.
ARNU

I stopped my subscription recently.Long periods where others can trial it for free while im paying and pretty much the same content free on you-tube.I will however miss interviews with the ground staff.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Richie

Adrian wrote:The Morecambe game got 3 minutes.

It'd have been nice to have a bit of the build up to some of the goals like Chambers and Curetons, where there was a bit more to the goal than just the finish.
It just felt a bit cobbled together to me - not something that would get me to go and pay for something.
The Morecambe game only got 3 minutes on Player too. I'd be annoyed if I was continually paying for something that was the same as the free Youtube videos.

I agree there's a middle ground though
Diggerthedog

I only have it for away game commentary. If being realistic content is going to be lesser so than clubs that will employ 3 or 4 running the website where as we have one.