Torquay..

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Kevin

12:30 kick off on a Saturday makes this one a little odd..

https://www.daggers.co.uk/news/-NII2KBpzyJqHcnsC6Jk

Says that there will be commentary on Mixlr for anyone who can't make it.

Whilst (on paper) this is a game we should win, I doubt Torquay have been sitting around with their thumbs up their behind doing nothing about their situation - they gave Aldershot a good spanking & held Derby at home not so long ago.

With our squad currently running on fumes, this is not a match to be taken lightly.

That said, hopefully we'll bang in a few & not let in (m)any - c'mon you Daggers!! :thumbu:
jag

Totally agree, any complacency from our team and we will pay for it, Daryll said in his latest interview, after we were beaten we went up to Chesterfield and beat them also Solihull Moors, both games we were not expected to win so it is up to our team to be fully focused because this league is bring up quite a few surprises, really looking forward to the game . COYD
McLeansvilleAppFan

I blame myself for the lackluster showing since I did not get around to starting a thread about the fixture before it started.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
ARNU

Don't know why Darryl thinks he can leave Sagaf out. First half vintage Dagenham crap of the highest order, 2nd half and with the changes we looked more like it. We had many chances to put this one away. Just couldn't do it.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
RampantDuke

Looked leggy and off it first half. Subs made a difference in the 2nd half, especially Saunders who is looking a class act. If we play like that on Thursday I think it will be comfortable for Gillingham. 😞
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Pondfield Dagger

How have we lost to team bottom of the league typical Dagenham.. Sagaf should have started over rance.
Diggerthedog

The match was an exact replica of the Scunthorpe game, very poor first half with a better second half where we should have really got a draw out of it. The time wasting by Torquay is talked about but had we done similar against Gills we would be facing Leicester, we’re too nice with this side of the game.

Some of our players are clearly knackered, whilst it’s nice to have a settled side we can hardly change things and injuries are having an impact now. One moan at the manager is why no Sagaf again, left out for Mussa who has the ability but unfortunately not the brain.

Looking at the table we’re getting close to having too much to do again, goal difference is poor and with our lack of bodies I think another almost season is upon us. Hopefully a win Thursday and some more cup money is invested in some recruits to help out tired side.
DaggerJoel11

Not our day. Far from a great performance but we still offered more than enough to win the game convincingly let alone at all. Unfortunately the concession of an appallingly sloppy goal ultimately put us in the predicament, however we were desperately unlucky in striking the woodwork four times. Just one of those to dismiss straight away and move on from.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''