Hartlepool

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Can Doidge play then
Yes International clearance came through. International clearance for a welsh player seems a bit pathetic.

As for tonight games I think we will lose, think we might do an Accy of last season not win for 8 games then go on a run.
Auntie Merge

Diggerthedog wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Can Doidge play then
Yes International clearance came through. International clearance for a welsh player seems a bit pathetic.

As for tonight games I think we will lose, think we might do an Accy of last season not win for 8 games then go on a run.
Seriously hope you are wrong; I don't think I could stand the stress.
Lcbdagger

Hang on a second... take the league early on and then consolidate the lead in to the second half?? Where's the Dagenham I know and love?? This isn't on at all!
Auntie Merge

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic result. I purposely didn't put the telly on or follow the game tonight.
such a brilliant result.

3 points in the bag. 51 more for safety.

proud to be a dagger.
Diggerthedog

15 corners for Hartlepool and nothing conceded, not much threat then Hartlepool :lol:

Great win and proved me wrong well done lads. FairPlay to the 70 that went.
Adrian

If you don't score once from 15 corners against us you might as well just give up.
matt_drfc

Adrian wrote:If you don't score once from 15 corners against us you might as well just give up.
Alternatively you could congratulate our team on the win and clean sheet but whatever floats your boat...
SUSSEX DAGGER

What a asset Jammir Cureton is . Got inside his man and got a bad spin but picked out Abu to a plomb for the second. We played a very very poor team tonight but you can only beat what's in front of you and every man stood up to be counted. Just wish we would stop giving the ball away to our opponents so cheaply,

Anyhow time to get off here and out with the lads and see the nightlife of Hartlepool now the monkey is off our back
Diggerthedog

matt_drfc wrote:
Adrian wrote:If you don't score once from 15 corners against us you might as well just give up.
Alternatively you could congratulate our team on the win and clean sheet but whatever floats your boat...
Whoooossshhhh :roll:
Ilford Dagger

Well done to the team on their first win, more of the same please!
Only another 16 wins to go.
Adrian

matt_drfc wrote:
Ah crap, I've gone and forgotten that there are a few posters who take everything I say with arse-aching seriousness.
It's ok, take a few deep breaths and you'll be able to unclench enough to sit down again.
radiostu

Fantastic support from the Hartlepool 70 last night, I passed the Coach on way home - detour was a pain in the backside. I even came across a people carrier full of people who were completely lost and had been for over an hour, their English wasn't great so I had to speak with their friend in Peterborough, on the phone, to let him know where they were, so he could give directions in their lingo. All part of the service.
Got in at 3am after another 21hour day.........and 3 points in the bag.
matt_drfc

radiostu wrote:Fantastic support from the Hartlepool 70 last night, I passed the Coach on way home - detour was a pain in the backside. I even came across a people carrier full of people who were completely lost and had been for over an hour, their English wasn't great so I had to speak with their friend in Peterborough, on the phone, to let him know where they were, so he could give directions in their lingo. All part of the service.
Got in at 3am after another 21hour day.........and 3 points in the bag.
Good commentary again Stu! Thanks! Did Gary listen to you about the white numbers on yellow shirts?
ARNU

Had a brief 5am conversation with my son when he got in.Said there were a group of "Geordie daggers" at the game.Said they were a right laugh.He's still in bed as I type.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Chigwellian

radiostu wrote: I even came across a people carrier full of people who were completely lost and had been for over an hour, their English wasn't great so I had to speak with their friend in Peterborough, on the phone, to let him know where they were, so he could give directions in their lingo.
Should have directed them to Dover..... Oh, they probably didn't have a valid passport between them!