Hartlepool

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagger In The Heart

After recent run of results is anyone going up there tomorrow night? Me and my sister are road trippin it and staying in the Travelodge nearby. Anyone around for a drink after (or before!) the game? Would be good to put some faces to names!
SUSSEX DAGGER

There is at least ten of us including Club Officsls staying there . Which must be the Premier hotel in the gaff. Looks like we should get around 50 going not a bad effort.
Richie

Anyone going from down here deserves a medal
Diggerthedog

Tons of pressure on getting a result in this one, Hartlepool are awful at present just look at their forum. Lose this and well Saturday could be very interesting.
ARNU

My sons going with his mates.Rarely misses a game home or away.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Richie

ARNU wrote:My sons going with his mates.Rarely misses a game home or away.
Too much pocket money :)
Dagdale

Sounds good if we can bring in to the other Victoria Park more than 50, I think we took 99 last season, one of my favorite away's and hopefully wont be as parky as last November. With which, I should imagine most of us doing a stopover hope we at last get a result to celebrate a long night later in what I found previously some pretty good boozers there especially round the Marina. It wont be easy, and they too want to 'turn the corner' and start the season with a win so really hope we can play well for 90 minutes and not 45!
SUSSEX DAGGER

Defend like we do and we are drowning our sorrows Darrel.

We wont get a better time to play this lot mind,Star Striker has today handed in a transfer request and the Fans are not happy the way their Club is being run. Wont take a lot by the sounds of it for them to turn on the Team.

Even after all that we will find a way I dare say to lose.
ARNU

Richie wrote:
ARNU wrote:My sons going with his mates.Rarely misses a game home or away.
Too much pocket money :)
To be fair,he funds it all himself,even pays for me occasionally.I do treat him to his season ticket though.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Lcbdagger

The Metro has us down today as one of their top bets along with Burton and Pompey for their daily treble... almost certainly spells disaster for our chances!
Pondfield Dagger

don't like betting against us, but away in the league, so often we lead and then lose..

first half dagenham
second half hartlepool

28/1 william hill
matt_drfc

Pondfield Dagger wrote:don't like betting against us, but away in the league, so often we lead and then lose..

first half dagenham
second half hartlepool

28/1 william hill
'So often'? In the last 28 away games from the start of last season, league & cup, that happened twice, v Brentford in the cup (last year) and Saturday v Burton, so yeah....
ThatRoundThing

So hard to call this one so I've gone for BTTS, can't see either shaky defence keeping a clean sheet, but if Doidge starts for us and we hoof for some of the game, then I can see us sneaking a win.
matt_drfc

Never bet on our games, but I reckon we'll win 2-1, Abu and Doidge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Can Doidge play then