The Daggers Programme

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
jag

For many years I have always bought a Match day programme and have mainly enjoyed the contents and the quality however I have noticed that the important areas ie, the Manager and Captains sections have such a small font size that I am really struggling to read them, can anyone confirm that this is the case or not, if not I will have to get my eyes tested, I find this a problem and if nothing can be done to improve this situation I will have to consider not buying it any longer which I do not want to do as I have always thought that this is another method of financing and helping the club.
Kevin

It can be very awkward when the font is on the small side..
stanton101

It could do with a bit of tinkering.
One small thing is the results page, putting our score first would be a start.
Sagres

I bought a programme yesterday and agree the font size is way too small :tear:
Bluenose

It's not so much the size of the font, it's the fact that it's a light grey colour. It's far less easy to read than normal black ink would be, especially if you're of a certain age and stood at the back of the Sieve.
jag

I agree, the print needs to be darker, does anyone know who is responsible for alterations? I will follow this up to to see if it can be improved, oh and by the way I just happen to be in the Sieve.