We Are Being Taken For Mugs

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

We are all very taken for mugs.
Could not even be bothered to go today but tuned into listen.

Only then I learn that Strevs has an assistant in Lewis Young from Crawley . Not a word from the Club about this appointment. Then Mike Jones makes am extraordinary comment along the lines I have been told to keep quiet about it.

Not only are we now being served up the worst football I have seen in years we are not even being told who is making or help make the decisions.

That's it for me, despite being a season ticket holder I just can't be bothered to waste any more time on this shambles.

This Club is now so far removed from the Club that I was once proud to travel anywhere for, as fans we are treated like mushrooms kept in the dark and fed utter bullshit.

Don't think I am the only one feeling like this
Last edited by SUSSEX DAGGER on Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
steeevooo

And the club wonders why they're compared to North Korea...
Diggerthedog

It’s been like this for years why is anyone surprised?
Danamite

1 million percent relegation next season without even kicking a ball yet
GNB

Sussex , could not agree more.
Was here in 1992, before that on the Redbridge side, watched Leytonstone/Ilford since 1981.
Dad used to go to Ilford at Lynn Road in the 50's to 70's. With me in my pram.

Never been so disillusioned.
Like you say, not told an8from the club.
Gone downhill after Dave Andrews
RayleighDagger1986

GNB wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:33 pm Sussex , could not agree more.
Was here in 1992, before that on the Redbridge side, watched Leytonstone/Ilford since 1981.
Dad used to go to Ilford at Lynn Road in the 50's to 70's. With me in my pram.

Never been so disillusioned.
Like you say, not told an8from the club.
Gone downhill after Dave Andrews
Dave Andrews cared for this club. He was one of us and yes, when you consider when he stepped aside, the club has been slowly dying.
IanC

Have to agree 💯 percent mate.
IanC

Since we got relegated from FL, and apart from first season down, it’s been a shitshow on and off the pitch.
Average players, bog average managers, cheap options all the time.
Much optimism when the yanks came, has gone, and will they stay much longer, who knows. Three seasons and no improvement whatsoever!!

And good luck to poor ol ben, whose been completely shafted and left with a squad that wouldn’t get out of the feckin isthmian prem!!!
And who now has to start all over again and get in probably a dozen players for next year on a much cut budget.
Strevs is one of our own, so i will renew my ST next season and back the guy, but if it goes belly up, i will lay no blame at his door whatsoever.
That will be to the people off the pitch who have just let us rot from the day we got relegated at posh in league 1
SUSSEX DAGGER

You are right Ian , surely tho Strevs would not walk from what looked a safe unpressured job at Luton into this shitshow if he was not given certain assurances.

We will know with the squad he is able to recruit what season we are in for because if anymore then 6 of the current lot are retained then its going to be a season of a fight to stay up.

As to your other point I will give Strevs the same support as I did Wayne Burnett who I would remind you got us to 10 and 12th in the efl 2 . Funny however he looks like he would be given a free pass because of budget restraints when he was slaughtered. No Manager since him has had to work with a cur budget like he did
IanC

Yes mate, nothing matters now until the end of the season, although it’d be nice to win a couple of games!!
No for us now, it’s all about what happens in the summer with recruitment etc.
And then we all hope and pray that ben can find a gooders, a cole, a benno, a janney etc etc
RayleighDagger1986

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:05 pm You are right Ian , surely tho Strevs would not walk from what looked a safe unpressured job at Luton into this shitshow if he was not given certain assurances.

We will know with the squad he is able to recruit what season we are in for because if anymore then 6 of the current lot are retained then its going to be a season of a fight to stay up.

As to your other point I will give Strevs the same support as I did Wayne Burnett who I would remind you got us to 10 and 12th in the efl 2 . Funny however he looks like he would be given a free pass because of budget restraints when he was slaughtered. No Manager since him has had to work with a cur budget like he did
Peter Taylor worked on a shoestring budget
SUSSEX DAGGER

RayleighDagger1986 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:14 pm
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:05 pm You are right Ian , surely tho Strevs would not walk from what looked a safe unpressured job at Luton into this shitshow if he was not given certain assurances.

Peter Taylor worked on a shoestring budget
But still had enough given to him to have quality players like Onarisie ( he was quality then ) Balanta , Robinson, Justham and Wilkinson on the payroll.