Chesterfields turn

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
EssexDagger!

Seems like it’s Chesterfields turn this season to be head and shoulders above everybody else in the division.

Yesterday they signed midfielder Tom Naylor who played 36 games in the championship last season for Wigan, followed by todays capture of Will Grigg who played over 40 times in league one last season.

With chesterfield signing this calibre of players, I can’t see anybody else in this league competing with them, I did think Woking had brought well until I saw those chesterfield signings which are on another level, calibre wise.
Diggerthedog

Grigg managed 5 goals in 40 games last season, hardly prolific it’s just a name people are familiar with had it been another player nobody would care. 3 year deal for a 32 year old is a big risk. The Naylor lad was in a side that got relegated, they of course could work out to be good signings but I wouldn’t be having them runaway with it just yet.
Lcbdagger

Lots of talk online about Oldham making a recovery this off season, but Chesterfield defibrillator the team to watch... Woking will be a decent reach way bet for a run