Conor Lawless

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
len

Signed a deal with us today, played very well against the Gills so hopefully will be a good signing.
Lcbdagger

Polarising figure it would appear from the Friendly performances on online/ social media chatter... But I think it's a brilliant signing as a holding player with two of a Vincent/ Rees/ Hessenthaler etc further ahead of him in a three.

Squad must be nearly there.
Diggerthedog

Very good player from what I saw in the Orient game, so you had well at 21 he’s not going to be the finished article yet. How refreshing it is for us to be signing these players and not the obvious overpaid charlatans from the last few seasons.

I think we’re an experienced centre forward and centre back short numbers wise but that won’t change unless Mussa finds a club.
Lcbdagger

Diggerthedog wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:18 pm Very good player from what I saw in the Orient game, so you had well at 21 he’s not going to be the finished article yet. How refreshing it is for us to be signing these players and not the obvious overpaid charlatans from the last few seasons.

I think we’re an experienced centre forward and centre back short numbers wise but that won’t change unless Mussa finds a club.
Very much this... Interested to see where Luke Chambers from Colchester heads to after we signed Eastman... Hoping we can steal someone like that for a season, even at 37. No idea where the striker we need might be for us out there.