Barnet

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
GNB

Is this the most shit orange tinged lines man you have seen.
Referee is %####

Told the steward if we go 0-1, throw me out.
HGDagger

Weren't expecting to win that. Take it though LOL
ARNU

Wasn't expecting that. Mussa and Hill definitely made a difference. Tavares Phipps Ling and even Johnson very strong today, can't find a thing or anyone to moan about. Hopefully we can carry onwards and upwards.
Pleased for Ben. Pleased for all of us.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Lcbdagger

Knowing us we will magically find a buyer for Mussa after a game like that :blum:
McLeansvilleAppFan

Let this be a lesson that no one comes into our house should expect the Daggers to hand the visitors an easy Win.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
BB-Dagger

A well deserved win today even though it was against 12 men, that referee was so biased against us it was unbelievable, but our boys all battled hard and gave us a proper Daggers performance, so happy with this result BUT… let’s not paper over the cracks with one good performance, we are still looking weak up front and that’s not taking away from the effort of the forwards today, fact is it was an own goal that gave us the win although you couldn’t tell from the seive as it was a bit of a scramble! Overall although Ling got man of the match it could have been any of them, has to be the first time in a while that Justham hasn’t had a match saving performance, don’t think he had much to do at all today.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Well done lads great effort.

Thought Musa ,Hill and Travares were tremendous .

As previous poster said still weak as hell up front . Shame about Effiong as with him today i think we would have won more emphtatically, looked his sort of game .

Special mention again for Sid who may not be technically the best but you cant fault his effort , when he came on he was a bloody nusience for them. Last few minutes alone he earnt his stripes in the corners holding things up running down tge clock.

Shambles of a ref . Did he really book Musa for failing to retreat when the ball was kicked at him. He was tottaly out of his depth . Missed a clear hand ball in their box his assistant on the dug out side was equally as useless.

From small acorns big oak trees grow, hopefully we can kick on now .
Diggerthedog

Real workman like performance and what we come to expect under Strevs. Can’t criticise anybody really it’s just great to get off the mark with a win specially against that lot. Hill linked the midfield and the forward line well, probably what we’ve been missing really the first few games much more mobility to the side, please stick with this formation Strevs.
NBDag

Huge win that I don’t think anyone saw coming. Added enjoyment also coming from convincing all my mates that Barnet at odds over evens was printing money and they all decided to back it :blum:

Hopefully a win like this will make the owners trust Strevs with a bit more money now.
Mark

That performance was exactly what I expected we'd get under Strevs. 100% committment, hard running, difficult to score against, for 95 minutes. Now we need to do it again Monday.
len

A great team performance, based on hard work and determination to win every ball, with special mention to Mussa and Hill who both came into the side and were excellent.
jag

Well I came up to Dagenham expecting the worse, so watching the game I was really surprised at the really great effort put in by everyone except Elliott ( only joking) I have never seen him have such a quiet game, Westie never stopped running and went most of the game and some of our new payers really can put in a good shift, I just hope that this effort will continue into Mondays game, if we win that it would really give us a huge lift and Strevs will become out hero once again, COYD.
Mick Dagger

I thought Johnson had a great game. He has had a miserable start to the season, been low on confidence and put in a performance like that. Clearly Hill helped towards that but even so. Also, if Effiong had played he would have bullied the life out of their defence.
Kevin

Really impressed with the effort put in by all the team yesterday - like night & day compared to the previous two home games.

Still very light up front, but signs of encouragement - here's hoping we can back it up in the next match.

C'mon you Daggers :thumbu:
SUSSEX DAGGER

jag wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:31 am Well I came up to Dagenham expecting the worse, so watching the game I was really surprised at the really great effort put in by everyone except Elliott ( only joking) I have never seen him have such a quiet game, Westie never stopped running and went most of the game and some of our new payers really can put in a good shift, I just hope that this effort will continue into Mondays game, if we win that it would really give us a huge lift and Strevs will become out hero once again, COYD.
Think Elliott showed what a great Keeper he is . The only defensive lap i saw yesterday was first half when Kendall lack of pace when through saw the ball punted up field our defence completly missed it and their striker was one on one . Great save in my opinion as he also managed to hold it