NL: Bromley (H) 19 September 2023

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Vincent too sloppy, once again dunno what Rees is for. If passing across the pitch and back to the keeper in our own half was the point of the game then we'd win the league.

Poor old Kendall. No lack of effort but ultimately vanishes up his own arse every game.

The centre half loanea very good.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
HGDagger

Corey Whitely. Remember when he was the next best thing
Last edited by HGDagger on Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
steeevooo

We only need to look at the fact that in 10 league matches (so nearly a quarter of the way through the season), our strikers have scored 2 goals between them, and they both came in the same match (and also largely due to Gateshead's keeper trying to be a sweeper-keeper). It should be crystal clear to everybody where our problems lie.
SUSSEX DAGGER

All fur coat and no Knickers as me old mum used to say.

Look good and solid in the first two thirds of the pitch but absoloutely nothing up top.

If we dont start scoring goals we are going to get dragged into something we should be nowhere near.

Need a Striker for Kendell to play alongside , give him another couple of games in that formation and if that dont work surely its time to say you are the weakest link goodbye.

Worried that Effiong is not going to be the player he was, surely always going to be in the back of his mind the problems he has had.

Teams are now playing us knowing they dont have to be pretty just wait their chance and one goal will almost gureentee something out the game.

Dont know what the gate was, but a word of advice to Mr Thommo and all the other COE . Had a last minute incident that meant me amd three others could not make it. We all chucked £2.50 in the hat and streamed it.

Last night their was no other option but next time there is, at a cost of in this case of £66 a game minimum . Madness and no wonder the budget has been cut
Mick Dagger

We are far to easy to play against. So slow and deliberate, very little movement and best of all the continual use of the long goal kick to the wing which more often than not ends up with the opposition.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Mick Dagger wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:01 pm We are far to easy to play against. So slow and deliberate, very little movement and best of all the continual use of the long goal kick to the wing which more often than not ends up with the opposition.
Or on the back of the Wealdstone Net Mick. Dont have much idea how to score a goal so dont take that from our armoury .

You are right however , as i said Teams our now setting up knowing that we do not have it in us to win games because of our current lack of quality in the area games are won

The team have been magnificent this season lead by a Manager who clearly knows what he is doing, however once again its not about the receipie its the quality of the ingredients
Mark

Needed to switch play earlier, too many times we used 5 passes to go across the pitch when one or two may have created an overload.

I'm not sure about putting someone alongside Kendall. I don't think we'd get far playing 442, a 4312 would mean we have no width and I really don't like us in a 352. I think the current shape is the best option for the majority of the squad but just missing the most difficult part of the jigsaw.