NL: FC Halifax Town (A) 26 September 2023

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
McLeansvilleAppFan

Halifax Town is sitting in 10th place at 3-5-3 (W-D-L). 14 Points total and 5 points over last 5 fixtures.

Daggers are now 19th in the table with 11 points W-D-L is at 3-2-6. 4 points earned over last 5 fixtures. On a slide for sure and not scoring goals.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
Lcbdagger

Am I the on;y one who sees the starting lineup today and thinks it looks even less attacking then our normal team? Where are these goals coming from?
ARNU

We can't score in a brothel and Sears is on the bench FFS.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
stanton101

ARNU wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:52 pm We can't score in a brothel and Sears is on the bench FFS.
He must at least have some level of fitness otherwise he wouldn't be on the bench, surely.
Diggerthedog

A point gained I guess but goalless draws won’t keep us up.
Lcbdagger

Diggerthedog wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:51 pm A point gained I guess but goalless draws won’t keep us up.
Would complain against any other team in the league, failing to score again... however I would have mortgaged my house on its losing tonight with our record against Halifax.

Take the point and hope for the best next up.
NBDag

It’s nice not losing away at Halifax for a change, but they were there for the taking and yet again we couldn’t do anything about it. Aside from Tavares and Phipps everyone was pretty poor. I’m excluding Justham as he has nothing to do. The front 3 (if you can call it that?) were even more dreadful than usual. The Ibie miss last game has clearly knocked his confidence as it just looked like he didn’t want to be there tonight. Yes we have Sears now, but we definitely need to sign more attackers because what we have right now doesn’t ever look like working.
Kevin

Lcbdagger wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:53 pm Would complain against any other team in the league, failing to score again... however I would have mortgaged my house on its losing tonight with our record against Halifax.
I would normally be delighted in not returning from the several billion mile trip up north with our traditional Halifax defeat - but 1 goal scored in 5 matches if f#cking terrible.

Not really interested in YouTube interviews, website updates, analytical blogs, or twitter postings from the USA - it is high time for everyone supposedly involved with running the club to seriously buck their ideas up & demonstrate some actual improvement..
DaggerJoel11

Can't knock a point here of all places but all three were definitely for the taking. Ultimately, though, 0-0 was a rightful reflection of two poor, lower mid-table calibre sides that are completely toothless in attacking areas. We worked our way into a few but there was never a feeling we would make anything of them. Tavares' chance was the biggest for sure. Can't fault the effort again but it's certainly not supplemented by quality.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
DaggerJoel11

🔴🔵 After nine straight defeats there dating back to 2003, a point at the Shay made for a pleasing change. Detached from the above historics, though, Daggers will be frustrated not to have taken all three.

𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 - https://dagnificent.weebly.com/match-re ... edbridge-0
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''