Tomi Adoleye
Angelo Balanta
Chike Kandi
Noel Leighton
Lamar Reynolds
Conor Wilkinson
? Bellamy

Would walk over this current lot.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Dagdale

Certainly would with Conor Wilkinson in the side, MY! could that guy score a right missile of a goal just what we really need so much now, surely there must be one out there somewhere? Nearly all those names brings it all back well, amazingly only Justham and Phipps still here what 5 years on, but I certainly can't place what James Blanchfield, Elliot Bonds and that Leighton guy done for us? Most probably nothing! All gaffers take a fair bit of flak and Taylor was no different but you think money within the club was so tight then and he did try his best.
NBDag

To be fair only Manny, Gordon, Robinson, Balanta and Wilkinson were better than what we have right now. Arguably given the player Manny became, he was just the best of a very bad bunch. Then Robbo became a fantastic player, but we need DM’s Robbo this year not the defensive workhorse under Taylor.

The only 2 things for certain are that
1) With Ang and Wilko we would have a lot more points than now. Taylor’s best two signings by far.
2) If we did play this team, the only winner would be the gatekeeper of hell.
Diggerthedog

Taylor after the takeover had much more money to spend than Ben did and he had us getting relegated when he was finally sacked, there’s only a handful of decent players on that list most when down the ladder after they left. It would have been 0-0 for sure after 3 days of football.
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:11 am It would have been 0-0 for sure after 3 days of football.
You're probably right but in a one off game on TV against Bracknell I'd have Taylor's team certain to win. We were not surprised Ben's misfits lost.
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:13 pm
Diggerthedog wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:11 am It would have been 0-0 for sure after 3 days of football.
You're probably right but in a one off game on TV against Bracknell I'd have Taylor's team certain to win. We were not surprised Ben's misfits lost.
Obviously forgot about Carshalton away then.
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:36 pm
ARNU wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:13 pm
Obviously forgot about Carshalton away then.
I had😄. At least we scored in that one.