NL: Boreham Wood (H) 24 Oct 2023

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
McLeansvilleAppFan

Boreham Wood is sitting at 19 in the table which is one below the Daggers. Both clubs have 1 win and 2 draws and 2 loses over the last five matches.

When you are sitting at 18 you really need to get 3 points out of the few teams that are lower than you in the table it would seem. Can we do two in a row?
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
A S dagger97

I predict we will take the lead through Kendall, then we will give a penalty away for them to equalise and then Ilesanmi will set Balanta up to score the winner for Borehamwood
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
Lcbdagger

A S dagger97 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:34 pm I predict we will take the lead through Kendall, then we will give a penalty away for them to equalise and then Ilesanmi will set Balanta up to score the winner for Borehamwood
Balanta a nailed on certainty to score if he plays... hopefully Robbo doesn't also pull something out of the bag after we let him go and Woking allowed him to go on loan.

Has to be a positive result after we dug it out Saturday despite playing poorly
BB-Dagger

I can’t remember when we last had a positive result against boreham weed, I’ve always regarded them as a bit of a bogey side at Victoria Rd, let’s hope that changes tonight
A S dagger97

BB-Dagger wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:24 am I can’t remember when we last had a positive result against boreham weed, I’ve always regarded them as a bit of a bogey side at Victoria Rd, let’s hope that changes tonight
We didn't do too badly against them last season we took 4 points in total but im a bit less confident today but let's hope the boys can produce something to be happy about
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
Lcbdagger

Dear oh dear
ThatRoundThing

Outclassed. Glad I didn’t go. But streamed it.
ARNU

I know , when we go 3-1 down let's stop trying and hoof the ******** ball up in the air till the ref blows the final whistle.

Utter dogshit.

Strevens and all but about 2 players out !!!!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
BB-Dagger

I think tonights schoolboy type performance can be summed up in a number of words, clueless, classless, careless, crap, shit, depressing, I could go on but what’s the point.
NBDag

I have so much sympathy for Charlie Kendall. It must be heart breaking to try so hard at your job and still be completely useless at it.
RM1Dagger

Man, we've seen some over the last year or so but that took the biscuit. Totally outclassed by a team lower than us at the start of play. Was pretty much a training game for BW who should have scored probably 5 or 6.. Genuinely hard to watch.

I'm moving to South London at the weekend and even as a ST holder this is going to test my resolve travelling across Town, if I know I'm going to be served up with many more performances like that.
Now the SE27 Dagger
stanton101

I think in previous seasons us fans have said we're going down but secretly knew we'd have enough to stay up.
This season however is different I just don't see any leaders out there to drag this outfit up the league table. We're just so poor in so many departments and the manager (as much as I like him) is powerless and weak to address the slide.
When your relying on a 35 year old to get you out of the shit, you're most definitely in trouble.
Dagdale

Didn't go tonight but it sounded absolutely shocking perhaps even the worse game yet. We've been sliding in the wrong direction far to long with the odd game or mini run comes along we do a win and perhaps think that's the tonic that we need and get out of it and then next game we completely lose it, its so frustrating. Where's the bloody ambition at this club? Not even bothering talking about budgets anymore its old hat, promotion since we've dropped out of the top League has never been close. There's one thing about John Still what he was a master at, he recruited young lads from all avenues to play for the shirt and to what becoming a dagger was all about, if they went off key he was at them fast, we need a similiar because I look around at teams like Aldershot 2 nil down tonight then completely turn it around and rivals Southend they have really had the odds against them this season but what a model they show, no heart at this club anymore were heading out the trap door quicker than most think, action needed fast!
Diggerthedog

When we lost our better players to the likes of Boreham Wood and lost out on new signings to them and Aldershot I thought then we’re in big trouble, so it’s proved. The squad lacks any quality, hard workers for sure although the cup game and last night you could question that. I can count 3 games were we’ve actually played well most we didn’t even win, again a sign of a team in trouble. The quality of Boreham’s midfield, wingers and front men is what we’re crying out for so you have to question the managers summer recruitment.

This run is absolutely woeful actually it’s worse than that. We all wanted Strevs to succeed but unfortunately it’s clear thats not going to happen and if the owners think the budget is good enough to be higher up the league a change is required if we do not win on Saturday as Ebbsfleet are 1 of 2 sides below us in the last 10 league form table.
BB-Dagger

The morning after the night before…..
Waking up this morning I’m feeling very pessimistic about this club’s future, I can’t see any player playing last night who could possibly drive us forward, the players who have the ability are too old to build a team around, Elliot Justham is a class above anything in this league and he will not be here come next year, we’ve heard rumours before that other clubs have been sniffing around and if he does go we will be truly f#cked, Fred Sears.. what does he offer the attack? He gives a good impression of a brick wall when it comes to trying to control a ball, Living on his couple of games for west spam, Vincent wins the ball only to give a slide rule pass to the opposition, Mussa… what the F#ck has happened to him since Wealdstone? Effiong.. talented striker who is playing on the feckin wing!!!
My god the list goes on and on, thinking I’m done with this lot