New walkout music

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

The club is giving everyone the opportunity to choose the walkout music.

See below
https://daggers.co.uk/news/-NktpbPftKXV ... bfYSw3Isog
NBDag

Why is this club so obsessed with this topic? Especially Underdog which they have tried to force on us every season since the Burnett years, it feels.

I get that Todd wants to create a good atmosphere but Christ this shit won’t change a thing. If you’re reading this Todd - atmospheres are made by two things that we don’t have. 1) lots of people cheering the team on and 2) results worth cheering about. Solve those and things might be better pal.

Oh and a crowd with access to beer tends to help too :grin:
len

Why get upset about this as it just seems the club can never win whatever they do.
Also if having a beer before and also after the game is not good enough for you, you might want to perhaps consider going to Hornchurch, where apart from being able to have a drink during the game, whilst watching from the clubhouse, they are also winning games.This may then hopefully resolve some of your complaints.
NBDag

I’m not upset at all — but if the club wants to push the same question it can expect the same response. And trust me I’m all too familiar with the fact that the club can never win. It’s why the atmosphere has been pants for so long.

I don’t support Hornchurch so I won’t go there, surprisingly. The whole point is that the club are rightly looking for ways to improve the atmosphere but seem to miss the obvious tricks. Especially an easy one like alcohol. We serve it in one stand and it’s by far the loudest stand in the ground, even without acoustics being considered. It’s not hard to work out…
ARNU

The funeral march would be most apt right now.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Auntie Merge

ARNU wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:00 pm The funeral march would be most apt right now.
About to post something similar.

I still have the fantastic tunes on my playlist that Radio Stu did for us - Daggers War of the Worlds and Daggers Don't Stop me Now. Both show how far the club has fallen at all levels.