Myles Weston

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Braykingnews

Rumour that he is off to Bromley
len

I do hope not as we do not need any more bad news at the moment!
Mark

Be typical of us if that happens.
Diggerthedog

Oh dear, him and Hill are the only creative players we have so this is painful one if true.
NBDag

A real shame to lose him. He’s been one of our best and most consistent players over the last few years. But also he’s 35 we need to start planning for life without him. If he is also one of the players that want out and are causing trouble in the camp then he can close the door behind him and get to ******.
Diggerthedog

Westy is not one of those players, ultimate professional.
ARNU

Let's be honest if you're Westy and you're surrounded by this dross you'd be off too.
Great shame but who'd blame him.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
RayleighDagger1986

It's only a rumour, but I expect him to be on his way at the end of the season. As someone posted on this thread already, we heed to start planning beyond his time with us, especially as he is 35
McLeansvilleAppFan

NBDag wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:17 pm then he can close the door behind him and get to ****.
I got to admit I can't figure out the **** word. I have tried every off colour word I can think of and nothing fits and makes sense. Private message me if you must but I can't get to sleep without knowing this. It is ******* me the **** off. I will say that much.

I don't need help saying football for soccer and I can spell colour instead of color but here I need help to convert from British to American curse words. I thought I was well versed in all things related in the profane arts, but here we are and I need an ******* education.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
Daggerman

McLeansvilleAppFan wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:07 am
NBDag wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:17 pm then he can close the door behind him and get to ****.
I got to admit I can't figure out the **** word. I have tried every off colour word I can think of and nothing fits and makes sense. Private message me if you must but I can't get to sleep without knowing this. It is ******* me the **** off. I will say that much.

I don't need help saying football for soccer and I can spell colour instead of color but here I need help to convert from British to American curse words. I thought I was well versed in all things related in the profane arts, but here we are and I need an ******* education.
Almost 5 hours since you posted that you won’t be able to sleep, I would think you’re feeling ****** right now
McLeansvilleAppFan

I got about two ******* hours of sleep and now off to ******* work . **** it, I am not a happy camper right now.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
NBDag

And off he goes…

I’m shocked if Bromley have really offered him that much money and a 2 year contract, as Strevs has said. But I’ll be even more shocked if those clowns in America use the money to bring someone in as a replacement. The club is dying on its arse.
ARNU

Oh great !!!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
HGDagger

Can't blame the fella. Why would you want to end the remainder of your career at a dead end club going nowhere
len

A big disappointment as he has been very good for us over the last few years. We now need to replace him as we are very light in that position.