Ashes to Ashes.....

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

We're going down, and if we keep this lot we'll go down again.

Dreadful !!!!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
A S dagger97

The fans have gotta do something for next home game or even just a full boycott, whatever it is the people "running the club" have to communicate with us eventually :banghead:
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
Danamite

The club is finished. There's no one in that club that has any ambition at all. Just had to plod along and escape relegation. Well unfortunately that clearly ain't going to happen. This Club has been going down hill for years and it's only going to get worse. No communication from owners or the board. They treat us fans like idiots who are just expected to keep putting up with this shower of S###.
redboy

I was never in favour of these owners. Just a desperate move by the club to keep going for a few years. I mean after Tamplin, anyone would seem credible. The yanks must have $$$ to burn. How can anyone buy a business and let the previous board stay on? How can they appear to manage from afar? What is their real agenda? WTF do they know about 'Soccer', let alone the conference.

Every season the club struggles. Embarrassing cup defeats, losing their best players, crazy turnover of personnel and a string of incompetent managers. If Weston goes to Chesterfield, fair dues, but with respect to Bromley who seem like a very well run club, to lose a player to them shows you how low we've become.

Players, managers come and go, but just like the fans, the board have remained to, but at what cost? Isn't it time to step aside and bring in some fresh blood, people with nous and ambition. The supporters are being mugged off, but nobody seems to care. I feel like I write these comments every year, please tell me I'm wrong and just living a Groundhog day nightmare.
Dagdale

A football club is a horrible environment during struggling times and a club revolves around its supporters even more so when being in a Non League status and we are even more justifiably 'backbone' of a football club because we know most of the times we will see more bad days than good but why if we what thought fairly decent owners and people who have rode along with this club for ages are we simply left in limbo either to make asumptions or swear on this forum? Would you like to work for employers like this? Should be getting a grip or failing that were broke? Yesterday I felt worse sitting up the TBS than even when we went down sadly I like many couldn't get out of the ground quick enough? If you get beat by classy sides you bite your tongue and wait for the next one but nearly every game especially at home we are made to look relegation material by clubs just an ounce slightly better than us on the day.
Chigwellian

I, like many others have been season ticket holders since the Garry Hill days.. and spent thousands going to away games, even midweek to Halifax, Southport, Bath ...

I have had enough, next season I will pick and choose my games, as it is a total chore to come and watch dross.

Remember when we watched a park football game at Accrington from the terrace instead of watching what was dished up on the field. - this is worse!!

Supposed to have a person at the top liasing with the supporters.... nah, all talk
Sent him 2 emails, when mentioned on here that he doesn't respond, he emails me and apologises as he communicates via Twitter... utter hog wash
BTW.., he still hasn't responded
It is to do with ' get your own people in at the top'
No way would Dave Andrews behave like this.
Dagdale

Thats a good post there Chigwellian, I certainly remember that 'looking the other way at Accrington' and if my memory corrects me think a game we visited at Guiseley was the same scenerio the difference they had a cricket pitch! and going up there again midweek I believe perhaps the season the Yorkshire outfit went down meeting a couple of good daggers fans in Leeds and boom postponed match and we got our footie fix going other games near the area, Oh what we do for football!