Could it be the kit ?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Well obviously not the entire reason, but the players and certainly I could see our players better in the away top. If you look at some of the teams that have wallopped us, they're all in bright yellows whites and luminous pinks. Ou red home colours are bland and dark , maybe if our midfield could see who they're passing to it might just help if we stick to the away kit.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
len

That would be an easy and wonderful option just to wear a bright kit and our team would miraculously climb the league. I tend to think, however, it was more to do with playing with a lot more determination, desire and creativity and scoring two brilliant goals. Now we need more of the same going forward.
McLeansvilleAppFan

ARNU wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:29 am Well obviously not the entire reason, but the players and certainly I could see our players better in the away top. If you look at some of the teams that have wallopped us, they're all in bright yellows whites and luminous pinks. Ou red home colours are bland and dark , maybe if our midfield could see who they're passing to it might just help if we stick to the away kit.
This was the first fixture, including the pre-season friendlies and the various cup competitions that I did not start a thread on this message board before he fixture. I did not do so again just to see how it plays out for Eastleigh away.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.